Critical Race Theory

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
It is an easy concept -I know you will get it if you try !! :)

Do you think people in The New World considered themselves "TAN" in 1491 ?? :) )

Do you think any people at The Battle of Hastings considered themselves "WHITE" ?? )

simple questions !! :roflmao: )
The people of the New World didn't give 2 rat fok's what "color" someone was, other than seeing some "paleface" step off a boat in astonishment. Were there any "negros" in the New World in 1491? Not even.

You conveniently forgot about the "TAN" Spaniards that basically raped and pillaged South and Central America native tribes decades before "white" settlers landed in North America in the early 1600's.

Were THEY "white privilege evil devils" too?

We'd almost have to argue Mexico and Central/South America have more reasons to claim "Hispanic privilege" than most.
Those countries have worse race "color" prejudice among their own, than many "white" nations.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
The people of the New World didn't give 2 rat fok's what "color" someone was, other than seeing some "paleface" step off a boat in astonishment. Were there any "negros" in the New World in 1491? Not even.

You conveniently forgot about the "TAN" Spaniards that basically raped and pillaged South and Central America native tribes decades before "white" settlers landed in North America in the early 1600's.

Were THEY "white privilege evil devils" too?

We'd almost have to argue Mexico and Central/South America have more reasons to claim "Hispanic privilege" than most.
Those countries have worse race "color" prejudice among their own, than many "white" nations.

Do you think people in The New World considered themselves "TAN" in 1491 ?? :) )

Do you think any people at The Battle of Hastings considered themselves "WHITE" ?? )

You are the one that brought it up !! :roflmao: )

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR

What does a European battle 1000 years ago have to do with wokism today? I didn't bring that up, you did.

Using it as some kind of white race invalidation argument is a pretty weakass, lame attempt at justifying the 1619 project and CRT in general.

Your questions really don't have a reason to be answered, as they're so off the subject of CRT as it's taught in elementary and high schools today.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
doe that bother you also ?? )

why ?? )
It's a unproven, reframed, ideological twist on history.

Even from the super liberal/progressive The Atlantic, back in 2019 when the 400th anniversary of the first black slaves setting foot on mainland North American soil made the new 1619 Project theory vogue in instant "acceptance" among some.....

“To teach children that the American Revolution was fought in part to secure slavery would be giving a fundamental misunderstanding not only of what the American Revolution was all about but what America stood for and has stood for since the Founding,” Wilentz told me. Anti-slavery ideology was a “very new thing in the world in the 18th century,” he said, and “there was more anti-slavery activity in the colonies than in Britain.”

Many black history scholars had and still have, issues with the 1619 Project "version" of history.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/12/historians-clash-1619-project/604093/

Last edited:

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
It's a unproven, reframed twist on history.

Even from the super liberal/progressive The Atlantic, back in 2019 when the 400th anniversary of the first black slaves setting foot on mainland North American soil made the new 1619 Project theory vogue in instant "acceptance" among some.....

“To teach children that the American Revolution was fought in part to secure slavery would be giving a fundamental misunderstanding not only of what the American Revolution was all about but what America stood for and has stood for since the Founding,” Wilentz told me. Anti-slavery ideology was a “very new thing in the world in the 18th century,” he said, and “there was more anti-slavery activity in the colonies than in Britain.”

Many black history scholars had and still have, issues with the 1619 Project "version" of history.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/12/historians-clash-1619-project/604093/
still, I am glad you brought it up "considering" the thread title !! :) )

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
I skimmed through it and wasn’t triggered. What is it exactly that you snowflakes object to?
Did you catch the part about history and how people weren't considered "White" until the mid-1600's in the early dayz of the USA?
anything else you object to ?? :) )

1652888672912.pngUSA Today
Is critical race theory in schools the solution to replacement theory?
On the heels of the Buffalo shooting, experts say teaching school children about racism can help counter conspiratorial beliefs and hate...

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
So, in essence, "White" was created in the USA and nowhere else?

Is that why the MAG part of MAGA is so evil the last 400 years?

USA pioneers racial equity in strides larger than anywhere else in the world (sans expansionism which other nationalities have been plenty guilty of) in those times, yet it's the most evil. It's SO evil, no one wants to come here.

Got it.

Last edited:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Did you even listen or read the words spoken?

Those were teachers/admins and students/student aids of PUBLIC SCHOOLS from around the country in attendance taking notes. They've had these "conferences" since the early 2000's and still hold them each and every year, same subject, today.
90% of the teachers that are forced to go to these things sit there and nod and smile and then go back to their classrooms and carry on with what they were already doing. They'll fake it for the admins if they have to. Only a small percentage of teachers really change after a conference and get all gung-ho. I was a teacher for a long time and sat through sh!t-tons of these kinds of things, usually sitting in the back fucking off with my equally bored colleagues, as if we were still in high school.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It's a unproven, reframed, ideological twist on history.

It is one view of our history as said by the author, of course useful idiots like you cannot handle it and meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
It is one view of our history as said by the author, of course useful idiots like you cannot handle it and meltdown.
And ya, they're NOT trying to push the 1619 Project in public school and college level classes as fact/truth. :foreheadslap:

It's the whole base point of CRT taught in many schools today.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: mundus

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois