Critical Race Theory

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I skimmed through it and wasn’t triggered. What is it exactly that you snowflakes object to?
Did you catch the part about history and how people weren't considered "White" until the mid-1600's in the early dayz of the USA?

"White" didn't exist until people in the new world USA started that EVIL "race".

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Afoaf LOL's while he was one of those claiming "they don't teach MY kids this idiocy in MY kids elementary/high schools" back in 2015.

It was all fringe BS that would NEVER stick in most parents public schools. Mostly just college liberal arts classes at best.

Man, were they asleep at the wheel.
as a connoisseur do you prefer Critical Race Theory to Replacement Theory ?? )

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
as a connoisseur do you prefer Critical Race Theory to Replacement Theory ?? )
Which one to be taught in public schools?

Basically, I prefer neither be taught to young, impressionable, mush-brained kids.

Let parents decide. It's no business of school admins/teachers.

Schools need to return to 3 R's and STEM, and THAT'S IT.

Social Engineering is not a class for young kids.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
What was most of Great Britain and western Europe prior to the USA?

They (and other darked skinned in their own nations) had slaves long before the USA was even sketched out on paper.
during The Battle of Hastings ?? :) )

Do you have a source in writing of people being considered "WHITE" before the date you mentioned ?? :) )

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
I skimmed through it and wasn’t triggered. What is it exactly that you snowflakes object to?
Did you catch the part about history and how people weren't considered "White" until the mid-1600's in the early dayz of the USA?

"White" didn't exist until people in the new world USA started that EVIL "race".
And you admit that you object to that ?? :) )

Do you think people in The New World considered themselves "TAN" in 1491 ?? :) )

Do you see where history is leading ?? :) )

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
during The Battle of Hastings ?? :) )

Do you have a source in writing of people being considered "WHITE" before the date you mentioned ?? :) )
When was the term "White" for "race" defined, prior to recent decades?

White is basically Caucasian, which seems to be a blend of Euro-centric ethnicities from just prior to the Pilgrims landing in the New World.

So, Pilgrims only became "White" once they set foot on North America? Is that the basis of CRT?

That's some histrionic twist of history. But what's new with the whole White Privilege foundation to begin with?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Afoaf LOL's while he was one of those claiming "they don't teach MY kids this idiocy in MY kids elementary/high schools" back in 2015.

It was all fringe BS that would NEVER stick in most parents public schools. Mostly just college liberal arts classes at best.

Man, were they asleep at the wheel.
every video you posted is a bunch of adults in a room

wtf are you talking about public schools

you're a fkn joke....go check your diaper, welcher

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
When was the term "White" for "race" defined, prior to recent decades?

White is basically Caucasian, which seems to be a blend of Euro-centric ethnicities from just prior to the Pilgrims landing in the New World.

So, Pilgrims only became "White" once they set foot on North America? Is that the basis of CRT?

That's some histrionic twist of history. But what's new with the whole White Privilege foundation to begin with?
Do you think people in The New World considered themselves "TAN" in 1491 ?? :) )

do you understand the concept ?? )

how much intercontinental l travel was going on ?? )

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
every video you posted is a bunch of adults in a room

wtf are you talking about public schools

you're a fkn joke....go check your diaper, welcher
Did you even listen or read the words spoken?

Those were teachers/admins and students/student aids of PUBLIC SCHOOLS from around the country in attendance taking notes. They've had these "conferences" since the early 2000's and still hold them each and every year, same subject, today.

You were one of those that said this "wasn't being taught in MY kids schools. This is all BS conspiracy theory".

Your memory is as bad as your honoring of bets.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Did you even listen or read the words spoken?

Those were teachers/admins and students/student aids of PUBLIC SCHOOLS from around the country in attendance taking notes. They've had these "conferences" since the early 2000's and still hold them each and every year, same subject, today.

You were one of those that said this "wasn't being taught in MY kids schools. This is all BS conspiracy theory".

Your memory is as bad as your honoring of bets.
you don't make any sense

you don't even have school aged children

I do. I am familiar with their course curriculum

get your head out of your ass you fkn clown

nothing you've shown supports the insane claims you're making

you're like a stupid fkn cartoon character

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR

do you understand the concept ?? )

how much intercontinental l travel was going on ?? )
What the hell do the Native Americans have to do with West Europeans stepping foot on North America when it comes to some new definition of race?

Were other nations of Europe, Asia and parts of Africa not considered some version of "white", Caucasian or fair skinned?

Did they just automatically become "white" once they got to North America?

Or is "white" now a derogatory term conjured up by the Woke, in that's where "true white devil evil" originated from?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
you don't make any sense

you don't even have school aged children

I do. I am familiar with their course curriculum

get your head out of your ass you fkn clown

nothing you've shown supports the insane claims you're making

you're like a stupid fkn cartoon character
Did you NOT hear the young children reciting the teachings of "white privilege" recorded from their class in their "how to" presentations? the little "tests" they take after? The guilt ridden white teens admitting they're "racist" now that they've "learned" what white privilege is?

Keep you blinders on. You've already swallowed their version of history and you fully accept it now.

You can admit it, but won't. Sad.

I brought up school age kids in my first marriage. Not mine, but helped raise them.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
What the hell do the Native Americans have to do with West Europeans stepping foot on North America when it comes to some new definition of race?

Were other nations of Europe, Asia and parts of Africa not considered some version of "white", Caucasian or fair skinned?

Did they just automatically become "white" once they got to North America?

Or is "white" now a derogatory term conjured up by the Woke, in that's where "true white devil evil" originated from?
It is an easy concept -I know you will get it if you try !! :)

Do you think any people at The Battle of Hastings considered themselves "WHITE" ?? )

simple questions !! :roflmao: )

Reactions: Ifallalot