Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It was a mistake on one of the most basic principles of American law there is. It's honestly baffling you could get that wrong.

But the sad part wasn't how you didn't know the Bill of Rights, but rather, your refusal to accept that you were wrong. I'd be fucking mortified to be that dumb and then that insistent I was correct.
Cannot shame the shameless, he does it all the time. Honestly I was surprised he finally admitted being wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It was a mistake on one of the most basic principles of American law there is. It's honestly baffling you could get that wrong.

But the sad part wasn't how you didn't know the Bill of Rights, but rather, your refusal to accept that you were wrong. I'd be fucking mortified to be that dumb and then that insistent I was correct.
Mixing up two numbers in a list of ten is not a big deal. I didn't Google-check myself because I simply don't care, especially about you

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Mixing up two numbers in a list of ten is not a big deal. I didn't Google-check myself because I simply don't care, especially about you
LOL. It's fundamental to half the sh!t we discuss here. You went through the trouble to copy and paste from a document that wasn't the bill of rights, and then went to the trouble to do it again while insisting you were correct.
Being uneducated on a subject is one thing, but being uneducated and unwilling to acknowledge your lack of education is another.

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
Maybe we're dealing with a Mad King.

i won't be surprised if Putin ends up drinking some polonium tea and falling out of a helicopter. he may be getting too weird even for his inner circle.

Close but I’m in the camp that he has a terminal illness. I’m thinking kidney issues, Multiple Myeloma. He’s looking a bit bloated.

He needed to make a full chapter in the History Books. Making Billions for yourself and others doesn’t make the cut in scripture.

His bust is now in bronze.

My Grandma was born in Ukraine. Just north of Kyiv. The poke around my house is seeing some Ukrainians on TV…look Mr. Feet it must be your cousin…they have your nose.

Long live my nose.

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Close but I’m in the camp that he has a terminal illness. I’m thinking kidney issues, Multiple Myeloma. He’s looking a bit bloated.

He needed to make a full chapter in the History Books. Making Billions for yourself and others doesn’t make the cut in scripture.

His bust is now in bronze.

My Grandma was born in Ukraine. Just north of Kyiv. The poke around my house is seeing some Ukrainians on TV…look Mr. Feet it must be your cousin…they have your nose.

Long live my nose.

Mad King and terminal illness........these are not mutually exclusive, and I think you're on to something.

Reactions: npsp and SlicedFeet

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
While the US leadership and especially Biden (because he was personally involved in the debacle), learned from the Kosovo conflict, the American public not so much.

Imagine if San Diego county decided to be an independent country and it's government is friendly with Putin, allowing him to build military bases there.
The western world recognizes San Diego's independence.

What now?

A lot of you would change your tune.

We've seen this same mechanism trigger a war after war, since the 90s.

Best left alone.
It's just a shame that innocent people have to suffer.

Last edited:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
What do you think Putin's end game is?

Is this something you see as "over" soon?

Will Putin stop at Ukraine?

I'm dying to get insight from a guy who doesn't know that "it's" means it is.
I think Ukraine is the end for the time being. Probably about two weeks unless there is a sheer will of resistance among the Ukrainians. By tomorrow there won't be any organized Ukranian resistance at the battle lines and Kiev will probably be on fire in many places. If he hasn't already there will probably be an offer for the president and his cabinet safe passage to leave Ukraine...a plane ride by a third country. He will then asses the west's reaction...which to this point has been extremely timid and amusing to him and then make the calculations if going after the Baltic Nato countries Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.

Guys like Putin and Xi get to make decisions that are calculated in decades where US presidents and many Western democracies only think in 2-4 year increments. It's a real weakness in a two party system when both parties are so maligned.

Have we found out yet why the mayor of Moscows wife wired Hunter 2.5 million yet?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
While the US leadership and especially Biden (because he was personally involved in the debacle), learned from the Kosovo conflict, the American public not so much.

Imagine if San Diego county decided to be an independent country and it's government is friendly with Putin, allowing him to build military bases there.
The western world recognizes San Diego's independence.

What now?

A lot of you would change your tune.

Just saying, it's not simple.
We've seen this same mechanism trigger a war after war, since the 90s.

Best left alone.
It's just a shame that innocent people have to suffer.
This has been Putins point for years. Get NATO off my border. If Putin and Mexico signed a joint defense agreement you can bet the US would not be sitting idly by.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Russia really could be in for a long, protracted battle if Ukrainians are willing to fight.
They are fighting back. Four cargo planes left Kyiv a few hours ago on their way to Poland to get more supplies.

Troops have downed Russian helicopters and a few fighter jets. Last report was Ukraine troops took back control of airport in Kharkiv from Russian forces.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
This has been Putins point for years. Get NATO off my border. If Putin and Mexico signed a joint defense agreement you can bet the US would not be sitting idly by.
It all started with an idea that US military can do whatever it wants and never be retailated against.
750 military bases in 80 countries, that are not US territory.

Who else does this?

Who else demands and gives ultimatums to others to disarm, while arming themselves with nuclear weapons?

American Exceptionalism fucked everything up.

Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
What do you think Putin's end game is?

Is this something you see as "over" soon?

Will Putin stop at Ukraine?

I'm dying to get insight from a guy who doesn't know that "it's" means it is.
This is my theory…

Putin takes Ukraine and continues to make things bad enough on the foreign affairs front for Trump to beat Biden in 2024.

Trump repays the favor by withdrawing from NATO

Putin continues to advance unchecked by the west on one former Soviet State after another until the Soviet Union is restored. Some will cave to him and go down quietly with a weakened NATO. Others will put up an unsuccessful fight. Others like Belarus will gladly join the union.

Cold War 2.0 begins and all of St Reagan’s accomplishments are flushed down the toilet by Trump.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
It all started with an idea that US military can do whatever it wants and never be retailated against.
750 military bases in 80 countries, that are not US territory.

Who else does this?

Who else demands and gives ultimatums to others to disarm, while arming themselves with nuclear weapons?

American Exceptionalism fucked everything up.
We never stopped fighting WW2. American defense contracts loved it, German companies loved it. It was a huge economic boondoggle that lasted decades.