Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The reality of men leaving their families to fight for their country.

That looks like a staged photo op. Why isn't he in uniform? Where is his weapon? Why is he only leaving to fight now? Where is his unit? I've seen this script since 1998 when I was a junior midshipman. It's all so tiresome.
You seem worried about how America looks. Why should we give af what we look like to the rest of the world? This whole 'looking strong' thing is political dick waving contest.
Because we've invaded several countries over the past 20 years, displaced millions, killed hundreds of thousands, and pretty soon everyone else starts thinking we're an irrational bully and gangs up on us. I'm worried about the blowback. Also, there are many countries so we need credibility for negotiations and cooperation.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
That looks like a staged photo op. Why isn't he in uniform? Where is his weapon? Why is he only leaving to fight now? Where is his unit? I've seen this script since 1998 when I was a junior midshipman. It's all so tiresome.

Because we've invaded several countries over the past 20 years, displaced millions, killed hundreds of thousands, and pretty soon everyone else starts thinking we're an irrational bully and gangs up on us. I'm worried about the blowback. Also, there are many countries so we need credibility for negotiations and cooperation.
Blowback? Credibility for negotiations? Haha goddamn this is funny. :roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Trump hates Europe and would throw the entire continent under the Putin bus if he could.

That being said, he is correct in his criticismn of Germany, although the original energy deals between Russia and the EU are decades old when Russia waasn't considered a threat.
I love when venal psychopaths make appeals to shame.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Please advise re where these hundreds of thousands of people have been killed by the US over the past 20 years. I have always hated the post-2001 wars, but you can discuss those things without just making up bullshit numbers.

Last edited:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Apparently Biden had to push back his presser because the Admin is having trouble with Germany not getting on board with SWIFT and other sanctions that will cripple Russias ability to do business with foreign countries.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Blowback? Credibility for negotiations? Haha goddamn this is funny. :roflmao:
Yeah? How much of our status as the global reserve currency and therefore per-capita GDP depends on our military hegemony?

Apparently Biden had to push back his presser because the Admin is having trouble with Germany not getting on board with SWIFT and other sanctions that will cripple Russias ability to do business with foreign countries.
The Germans get their gas from GAZPROM and coal from China. Seems like they don't want their gas and coal shut off.
1645724987833.png

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
So does that make Biden weaker or stronger?
Shows we are at some sort of heightened risk. Good job Brandon. Curious if our North Jersey friends are seeing similar fighter jet activity. Saw one member post the laughing emoji to my last post. Just understand that its local jets here in NJ that keep watch over NYC and DC when there are issues. McGuire AFB and the 177th Fighter wing are located in the stretch of highway I spoke of.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Shows we are at some sort of heightened risk. Good job Brandon. Curious if our North Jersey friends are seeing similar fighter jet activity. Saw one member post the laughing emoji to my last post. Just understand that its local jets here in NJ that keep watch over NYC and DC when there are issues. McGuire AFB and the 177th Fighter wing are located in the stretch of highway I spoke of.
You wanted us out of it. Why would we do anything to reduce the risk?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Trump hates Europe and would throw the entire continent under the Putin bus if he could.

That being said, he is correct in his criticismn of Germany, although the original energy deals between Russia and the EU are decades old when Russia waasn't considered a threat.
Russia.....if you're listening......can you hack my political opponents?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
"local jets"

It's called the Air National Guard.

and it does not show we are at some sort of heightened risk. You have no clue if they are just having training exercises or flying every day missions. Love the way you jump all the way to that conclusion based on a few more jets flying over. :roflmao:

There's three F16s in this picture from NJ Air Nat Guard website and probably a fourth F16 in the formation with the photographer. Damn, we must have been on high alert that day! Stupid Biden!

Reactions: Chile Verde

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
"local jets"

It's called the Air National Guard.

and it does not show we are at some sort of heightened risk. You have no clue if they are just having training exercises or flying every day missions. Love the way you jump all the way to that conclusion based on a few more jets flying over. :roflmao:
but he saw it from his car on the parkway. There's no other explanation.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I love the Russian position here - "we're being met with flowers from people happy to see us and we're doing it to drive out the nazis and Putin is the most honorable man in the world!"

Today's BBC Newshour podcast is filled with good stuff.