Looks like Trump is going to have to cough up some documents

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
As previously stated, once your name was outed by someone else on this forum you were totally busted. E-stalked? LOL!!! As if that was necessary ya dumbass.
so my name was outed......how did you know what I looked like?

Also, if people on here are doing that sh!t, don't you give a courtesy "heads-up" private message?

That's usually what people on erbb do, in case you didn't know.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

Also, if people on here are doing that sh!t, don't you give a courtesy "heads-up" private message?

Who outed your name?

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019

seems like you both knew who the other was and you were both at the same place at the same time, and both saw the other. Would have been pretty weird not to say hello.

Reactions: GromsDad

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
i have no idea, but you were one of the people saying "we have pictures of you", so......
That was a truthful statement. Now explain how that outed your name. Check the timeline professor, your meatup with grommy predates that.

You got some splainen to do sissy boy liar.:loser:

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
hmm. might want to delete that.
this yahoo email adress question just became more interesting
Delete it why? That would be akin to changing history for the feels of a sniveling sissy. Are you a proponent of changing history for sniveling sissies? Why?

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Delete it why? That would be akin to changing history for the feels of a sniveling sissy. Are you a proponent of changing history for sniveling sissies? Why?
lol, i dont really care. Was just letting you know that its an easy breadcrumb, even for dummies to follow.