Looks like Trump is going to have to cough up some documents

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You’re gonna need to back that up with a link.

Or alternatively, eat sh!t and get those pies delivered. Your choice!
Such a bitter dishonest old man, I would pity you but you are such an Ahole.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Such a bitter dishonest old man, I would pity you but you are such an Ahole.
So no backup for your statement? What a surprise!

At least you earned a chance to backup your statement that I’m dishonest.

Find a link retard. One link where I’ve posted anything dishonest.

How about we bet usernames on it? You find a link to backup your statement that I’m dishonest, I’ll quit. No link, you quit. Deal?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
So no backup for your statement? What a surprise!

At least you earned a chance to backup your statement that I’m dishonest.

Find a link retard. One link where I’ve posted anything dishonest.

How about we bet usernames on it? You find a link to backup your statement that I’m dishonest, I’ll quit. No link, you quit. Deal?
No deal, you know dam well what I say is true. But keep acting like a child,

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
When you say you’re all in does that mean you don’t care about the cost to the taxpayers? The sky is the limit?

I seriously doubt he will run again and hopefully I’ll be proven wrong. Old man time is against both trump and biden. That’s more of a problem for Biden than DT.

I didn’t think DT was electable in 2016. I was proven wrong then.

Oh he’s electable
People love him because he’s an asshole

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
No deal, you know dam well what I say is true. But keep acting like a child,
You’ve made a material false statement here for everyone to see. Trump is a liar. You are a liar. Trump isn’t an elected political figure at this time. Neither are you. Trump is a liar. You are a liar. For what it’s worth, Trump never claimed to surf Makaha behind the locals.

Liar liar pants on fire!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You’ve made a material false statement here for everyone to see. Trump is a liar. You are a liar. Trump isn’t an elected political figure at this time. Neither are you. Trump is a liar. You are a liar. For what it’s worth, Trump never claimed to surf Makaha behind the locals.

Liar liar pants on fire!
BS, and getting dropped in on is so unbelievable? Seriously, are you drunk? Making less sense than usual.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
So if we prosecute criminals we can't solve the homeless problem?
Nice fallacy.

"Witch Hunt" lol
He's a fucking criminal, whether he ends up in jail or not , is irrelevant. You don't stop prosecuting criminals to save money.
You know as well as I do they are only trying to pin things on Trump because they fear having to run against him in 2024. Its all political.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
If the Dems weren't doing this, it's not like the GOP would start being all cooperative.

"Red zone dogs do not respond to kindness." --CM

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Funny never heard you complain about Benghazi or Whitewater or any other Republican fishing expeditions. Suddenly when it involves scumbag Trump so concerned about tax dollars? In fact you mocked people who complained about Trumps unprecedented grifting off the taxpayer.
no kidding. no mention about the cost of attempting prove bogus election fraud charges across 50 states, plus the Federal investigations, over the last year....must be hundreds of investigations by now, involving thousands of people including lots of lawyers and elected officials. Tally it up, the cost would have to be in the tens of millions of $'s by now....and all of it to chase completely non-existent crimes for which there was zero evidence.

you'd think that might have ruffled his delicate fiscal and civic sensibilities, no?

Reactions: mundus

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
BS, and getting dropped in on is so unbelievable? Seriously, are you drunk? Making less sense than usual.
No backup of your statement that I’m dishonest. You can’t back it up, rescind it or prove it. Two choices for you, pick either one.

Anything else out of you, you’re gargling Trump Jizz.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
No backup of your statement that I’m dishonest. You can’t back it up, rescind it or prove it. Two choices for you, pick either one.

Anything else out of you, you’re gargling Trump Jizz.
NO.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You know as well as I do they are only trying to pin things on Trump because they fear having to run against him in 2024. Its all political.
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the illegal activity perpetrated by the Chump campaign and his cultists.

Also, all the attempts to overturn the election, stop vote counts, claim voter fraud, install fake electors, pass voter suppression laws, and "find" 11,780 votes........those are all clear signs that the GOP is confident they can win elections fair and square.

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
no kidding. no mention about the cost of attempting prove bogus election fraud charges across 50 states, plus the Federal investigations, over the last year....must be hundreds of investigations by now, involving thousands of people including lots of lawyers and elected officials. Tally it up, the cost would have to be in the tens of millions of $'s by now....and all of it to chase completely non-existent crimes for which there was zero evidence.

you'd think that might have ruffled his delicate fiscal and civic sensibilities, no?
I was never in favor of the right’s position on Benghazi. IMO the BO administration stepped on their dick on that much like they did with fast and furious. I voted for BO twice.

Two wrongs, or any number of wrongs, don’t make a right. They should all be held equally accountable.

HRC in 2024?