Looks like Trump is going to have to cough up some documents

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Another false accusation, you are paranoid as Fook. And you did go to in bred bible college, and have been lying about it, Jeebus Sad!
Please explain why you've been claiming I went to bible college for quite a long time. Where would pizza boy come up with something like that?

For what its worth someone like a pizza boy might think that I went to a Bible college if they trolled linkedIn, saw the name of a college, and assumed based on the name that it was a bible college. The same dumbass talks trash about me living in a dry town as if that's a gotcha when the fact is I can be at one of several bars or a massive liquor store in moments as the closest one is literally two and a half miles away door to door. I can assure you that nobody in this town cares about it being a dry. Access to the finest establishments and supply is no problem.

Get a grip Mundus. Perhaps it was you who was the bitter angy yahoo clown emailing my office rather than hal.

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Please explain why you've been claiming I went to bible college for quite a long time. Where would pizza boy come up with something like that?

For what its worth someone like a pizza boy might think that I went to a Bible college if they trolled linkedIn, saw the name of a college, and assumed based on the name that it was a bible college. The same dumbass talks trash about me living in a dry town as if that's a gotcha when the fact is I can be at one of several bars or a massive liquor store in moments as the closest one is literally two and a half miles away door to door. I can assure you that nobody in this town cares about it being a dry. Access to the finest establishments and supply is no problem.

Get a grip Mundus. Perhaps it was you who was the bitter angy yahoo clown emailing my office rather than hal.
So where did you go to college or continue to lie? And you are so dumb, you just admitted to not knowing who spammed your office, yet no problem accusing people? I would never cheapen myself to try and fook with your real life over this nonsense and do not have the computer skills anyway, Do not project your sneakiness on others. Btw, Pizza boi is an out and out lie you keep repeating, why is it ok for you?

• Love
Reactions: sirfun

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
So where did you go to college or continue to lie? And you are so dumb, you just admitted to not knowing who spammed your office, yet no problem accusing people? I would never cheapen myself to try and fook with your real life over this nonsense and do not have the computer skills anyway, Do not project your sneakiness on others. Btw, Pizza boi is an out and out lie you keep repeating, why is it ok for you?
Where I graduated from college is nobody on here's business let alone yours. Of course I don't know exactly who was threatening to dox me from an anonymous yahoo account but given the timing of when it was going on the list of names would have been very very small. Three to be exact. Hal reached out and convincingly let me know he wouldn't do that.

I don't know where pizza boi originated. As far as I knew you were the day laborer nail banger. Someone outed you or you outed yourself as pizza boy and it stuck. Given your level of anger it sure seems to fit.

PS: So we are supposed to believe you are a college graduate.....UNH wasn't it?.........yet you are not computer literate enough to set up an anonymous yahoo email account? Strange........although it might explain why someone your age is delivering pizzas or working as a day laborer and angry at the world. Perhaps you washed out of college after a semester or two?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

just reiterating that it was not me and if you're going to make accusations you should be prepared to back them up.

Reactions: GromsDad

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Where I graduated from college is nobody on here's business let alone yours. Of course I don't know exactly who was threatening to dox me from an anonymous yahoo account but given the timing of when it was going on the list of names would have been very very small. Three to be exact. Hal reached out and convincingly let me know he wouldn't do that.

I don't know where pizza boi originated. As far as I knew you were the day laborer nail banger. Someone outed you or you outed yourself as pizza boy and it stuck. Given your level of anger it sure seems to fit.

PS: So we are supposed to believe you are a college graduate.....UNH wasn't it?.........yet you are not computer literate enough to set up an anonymous yahoo email account? Strange........although it might explain why someone your age is delivering pizzas or working as a day laborer and angry at the world. Perhaps you washed out of college after a semester or two?
Keep justifying lying and making false accusations like the scumbag you are, Bible Bitch.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: GromsDad

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
If you thought someone was just a complete asshole that they'd harass you at work, why would you go up and talk to them, joking, chatting amicably, and have an overall cordial exchange?

why not just ignore them in person?

it doesn't make any sense.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
If you thought someone was just a complete asshole that they'd harass you at work, why would you go up and talk to them, joking, chatting amicably, and have an overall cordial exchange?

why not just ignore them in person?

it doesn't make any sense.
You keep repeating lies. I did not approach you. You approached where I was as I was leaving. Our paths crossed. Nothing more nothing less. It was awkward for sure and you remember I made a joke. I mentioned in my other post that the options included dumping you on your ass. I'm not a dick though and I gave you the benefit of the doubt for something that happened nearly two years earlier. I can accept that it wasn't you. I'll take you at your word. That leaves mundus and a several times banned troll.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You keep repeating lies. I did not approach you. You approached where I was as I was leaving. Our paths crossed. Nothing more nothing less. It was awkward for sure and you remember I made a joke. I mentioned in my other post that the options included dumping you on your ass. I'm not a dick though and I gave you the benefit of the doubt for something that happened nearly two years earlier. I can accept that it wasn't you. I'll take you at your word. That leaves mundus and a several times banned troll.
you were leaving?

you were at the event for the entire rest of the day.

we chatted like 3 times. Once by the tents, once on the jetty during the final heats, and once on the way out.

meeting in person......do I strike you as a person who would hassle someone at work or in their real personal life? Honestly

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
you were leaving?

you were at the event for the entire rest of the day.

we chatted like 3 times. Once by the tents, once on the jetty during the final heats, and once on the way out.

meeting in person......do I strike you as a person who would hassle someone at work or in their real personal life? Honestly
Stop spinning. You approached where I was standing as I was turning to walk away. Why do you have to play games? With the way you lie on the open forum how can I not be suspicious?