Omnicon is just a common cold…

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
what do you mean by that?
The vaccine clearly neither prevents infection or transmission. It may even promote transmission by masking early symptoms. At BEST the vaccine lowers the risk of serious infection for people who mostly weren't at serious risk of hospitalization or death to begin with. If you're in a vulnerable category by all means get vaxxed no different that those who should get the flu vax. At this point if you support any form of vax mandates you're nothing but a partisan authoritarian asshole.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
The vaccine clearly neither prevents infection or transmission. It may even promote transmission by masking early symptoms. At BEST the vaccine lowers the risk of serious infection for people who mostly weren't at serious risk of hospitalization or death to begin with. If you're in a vulnerable category by all means get vaxxed no different that those who should get the flu vax. At this point if you support any form of vax mandates you're nothing but a partisan authoritarian asshole.

1. you should go read a few peer-reviewed papers on the vaccine, you might be surprised to find that it's working exactly as it was designed to.

2. could someone interpret accusations of being partisan assholes as partisan asshole behavior? You're always harping on the point of divisiveness are you not?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
1. you should go read a few peer-reviewed papers on the vaccine, you might be surprised to find that it's working exactly as it was designed to.

2. could someone interpret accusations of being partisan assholes as partisan asshole behavior? You're always harping on the point of divisiveness are you not?
The shoe fits you ya authoritarian partisan asshole......not me.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
One thing is for certain, the current outbreak proves that vaccine mandates are/were pure folly. No serious case can be made for them at this point.
You were sick for over two bloody weeks.

You could have been done with minimal symptoms or no symptoms in 3 days.

But no.

You'd rather own the libs than take the "experimental" vaccine.

Fucking hell. :roflmao:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
You were sick for over two bloody weeks.

You could have been done with minimal symptoms or no symptoms in 3 days.

But no.

You'd rather own the libs than take the "experimental" vaccine.

Fucking hell. :roflmao:
I was mildly sick for most of that time. Would have gone to work pre-covid every day except perhaps 3. Worked from home all but two. I had co-workers miss several days of work because they got sick from the vaccine. You act like nobody had side effects of that. There is never a convenient time to be sick be that from an illness or a vaccine.........

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I was mildly sick for most of that time. Would have gone to work pre-covid every day except perhaps 3. Worked from home all but two. I had co-workers miss several days of work because they got sick from the vaccine. You act like nobody had side effects of that. There is never a convenient time to be sick be that from an illness or a vaccine.........
Who’s “getting sick” from the vaccine?

Constantly denying the factual benefits of the vaccines is insane.

People keep repeating this lie like it’s nothing.

WTF is wrong with you.