Boosters for everyone (for ever and ever)…Mask up, bitches!

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
i wonder why people aren't protesting the fact that rabies and distemper vaccines are called vaccines.
Is it true that once you start showing rabies symptoms, there is almost 100% certainty of death? And death is preceded by an inability to drink, hallucinations, extremely painful seizures, and copious drooling? So you had to get shots within a few days before the virus got to the brain, and the shots have to be given in the liver or stomach? (Childhood warnings about being bitten by dogs and wild critters being remembered, probably out of date.)

Reactions: grapedrink

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Literally the same thing is happening in other countries because they don't have enough people like us to stop it

Vax up! Do what you're told! Just like your ancestors did
So you're doubling down? Vaccine mandates are the same as extra judicial mass incarceration? :foreheadslap:

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Is it true that once you start showing rabies symptoms, there is almost 100% certainty of death? And death is preceded by an inability to drink, hallucinations, extremely painful seizures, and copious drooling? So you had to get shots within a few days before the virus got to the brain, and the shots have to be given in the liver or stomach? (Childhood warnings about being bitten by dogs and wild critters being remembered, probably out of date.)
the always clinical/curious mr. d...:)

“GANG RAPED & INJECTED WITH RABIES...”

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So you're doubling down? Vaccine mandates are the same as extra judicial mass incarceration? :foreheadslap:
Read what I said again

Vaccine mandates are creating extra judicial mass incarceration in other countries

Governmental trampling of rights is egregious regardless of what it is, and easily creates slippery slopes as people willingly demonstrate how far they can be pushed

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I see that over 60 Americans have died every hour of every day this past week.

That can't be good.

Take care.
There’s over 330 million Americans

And there’s a baby born every 8 seconds

And 323 deaths happen every hour anyway

we’ll be fine

• Haha
Reactions: Hump

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Yes, we're worried about living in a failing state so we move because we care about our family and our freedoms
While a trending downwards from A+ to... A-/B+(?) does somehow represent a move towards failure, it is still better than the C- that S. Arizona gets.

AZ got a passing grade by benefit of a bell curve and you just gotta leave room for N. Dakota, Nebraska, and West Texas.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Read what I said again

Vaccine mandates are creating extra judicial mass incarceration in other countries

Governmental trampling of rights is egregious regardless of what it is, and easily creates slippery slopes as people willingly demonstrate how far they can be pushed
This is what you said-

"Literally the same thing is happening in other countries because they don't have enough people like us to stop it."

And give me an example of where vaccine mandates have led to mass incarceration.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Sounds about right. My mother was exposed to a bat that got into her house and it was not taken lightly. She had to get a rabies shot(s) which I don’t believe has to happen in the abdomen any longer but they also had to have an expert come in, capture the bat and do a necropsy on which is a bummer cause the type of bat was endangered but also more commonly carried rabies. Apparently thats really the only way to test for rabies, gotta look at the brains. But yeah rabies is bad news if you get it.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
This is what you said-

"Literally the same thing is happening in other countries because they don't have enough people like us to stop it."

And give me an example of where vaccine mandates have led to mass incarceration.
Australia

Germany

Austria