Boosters for everyone (for ever and ever)…Mask up, bitches!

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
"Individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination"

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
"Individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination"

You can't make me go sh!t! Wahhhhhhh! I'm going to sit on the can and just hold this turd up inside my butt. Wahhhh!

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
What is the infection rate of the vaccinated vs unvaccinated? What is the death rate?
I propose that those are the wrong questions. You need to break the unvaccinated group down by age and whether or not they have been previously infected by covid if you want to get an accurate assessment of risk.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I propose that those are the wrong questions. You need to break the unvaccinated group down by age and whether or not they have been previously infected by covid if you want to get an accurate assessment of risk.
you don't think that people much smarter than you have already done those analyses?

i love it when people think they're smart and are the first person to have thought of something.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
You can't make me go sh!t! Wahhhhhhh! I'm going to sit on the can and just hold this turd up inside my butt. Wahhhh!
Haha. Mockery is fun. I hope it also helps you compensate for your inferior immunological status.

"This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity."

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Haha. Mockery is fun. I hope it also helps you compensate for your inferior immunological status.

"This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity."

What about getting infected and then getting the jab?

Did they study that?

Again, all that stuff you post is motivated reasoning to justify not taking a sh!t despite your parents urgings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mundus

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Comply. Be a good boy
Things anal retentive children say while they sit on the shitter for a 1000, Alex.

Do you see the slanting and collision of frames?

I hope you do.

#ido

Do you ever find it ironic that you have less freedom than the people you accuse of being slaves?

You sit inside your cage and try to convince yourself you are free. :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001

Did they study that?
Nice attempt at deflection but I'll just go ahead and continue to gloat over the fact that my immunity is superior to yours. I think we should develop a "previous infection passport" system that protects people like me from being exposed to people like you.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Nice attempt at deflection but I'll just go ahead and continue to gloat over the fact that my immunity is superior to yours. I think we should develop a "previous infection passport" system that protects people like me from being exposed to people like you.
I had the covid and I got the shot.

Sorry looser.

I win again.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Did they study that?

Again, all that stuff you post is motivated reasoning to justify not taking a sh!t despite your parents urgings.
Y SO BAD CUMPAIRSUN