Boosters for everyone (for ever and ever)…Mask up, bitches!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Things anal retentive children say while they sit on the shitter for a 1000, Alex.

Do you see the slanting and collision of frames?

I hope you do.

#ido

Do you ever find it ironic that you have less freedom than the people you accuse of being slaves?

You sit inside your cage and try to convince yourself you are free. :roflmao:
Ooooh

a double whammy of a bad comparison and predetermination

please, tell me more

I left so I wouldn’t have to be a slave. Enjoy that mask at work today, maybe the priests will only force you to do 2 unnecessary medical procedures this year instead of 3

Reactions: crustBrother

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Ooooh

a double whammy of a bad comparison and predetermination

please, tell me more

I left so I wouldn’t have to be a slave. Enjoy that mask at work today, maybe the priests will only force you to do 2 unnecessary medical procedures this year instead of 3
You want to have a freedom contest I will destroy you. :roflmao:

I resist the temptation to engage because I fear it will come off as virtual signaling.

PS two vaccines a year = slavery :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Oddly, the anti-whatever crowd is trying to redefine freedom as being "I'm not doing what I don't want to do", as opposed to being "I am free to do all of these things."

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Oddly, the anti-whatever crowd is trying to redefine freedom as being "I'm not doing what I don't want to do", as opposed to being "I am free to do all of these things."
Just like the definitions of vaccines and anti vaxxers has been changed in the last 6 months.

Also your supposed new definition of freedom has always been that.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Dude I mean come on, do you really expect to be treated like anything but a clown saying stuff like this? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
unnecessary medical procedures don't go into the W column

Wasn't your original point, you have better immunity than the vaccinated?

I countered that I had better immunity having covid and the vaccination.

Having lost the competition, you introduced the idea that better immunity isn't necessary

But you were just bragging that you had better immunity,

But not better than I.

If it's a better immunity contest I win.

Sry

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: afoaf

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Whenever I hear the cry babies lament about freedumbs, I can't help but think of my ancestors who were given 6 days to dispose of all their worldly belongings and report with only what they could carry to "relocation camps" where they would be incarcerated, without trial, for over three years, men women and children whose only crime was their genetic inheritance. No one was protesting then. THAT was imposition on thier freedom. Getting a vaccine to prevent a potentially life threatenting illness? Pfffft. You kiddng me?

Reactions: mundus and rice

Norm'

Duke status
Jan 31, 2003
Lovetron
Haha. Mockery is fun. I hope it also helps you compensate for your inferior immunological status.

"This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity."

If you're dead, what's the point? The vaccine is effective against the risk of hospitalization and death.

You can type more dumb sh!t, but it will just be more dumb sh!t.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
If you're dead, what's the point? The vaccine is effective against the risk of hospitalization and death.

You can type more dumb sh!t, but it will just be more dumb sh!t.
Did you type that in ignorance of the fact that covid presents near zero threat of hospitalization or death to young people?

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Whenever I hear the cry babies lament about freedumbs, I can't help but think of my ancestors who were given 6 days to dispose of all their worldly belongings and report with only what they could carry to "relocation camps" where they would be incarcerated, without trial, for over three years, men women and children whose only crime was their genetic inheritance. No one was protesting then. THAT was imposition on thier freedom. Getting a vaccine to prevent a potentially life threatenting illness? Pfffft. You kiddng me?
Literally the same thing is happening in other countries because they don't have enough people like us to stop it

Vax up! Do what you're told! Just like your ancestors did

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig