Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I'm not comparing it to rape 1:1, I'm exploring a concept known as "locus of control." You want it to be internal. That way no short skirt can make you rape, and no MAGA's AR-15 can make you attack someone with a plastic bag, skateboard or Glock. It'll keep you alive/outta the joint! What do you think of those new mid-engine 'vettes? Pretty crazy, huh?
Except wearing a short skirt is not antagonism or provocation in any way.

Open carrying an AR15 and going into volatile protests, whose protagonists you hate, is exactly that.

Stating that fact does not justify the attacks, it’s simply stating the fact.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
like how you always fall back on the law when you’re cornered.
Cornered? :roflmao: We are talking about the self defense aspects, where you repeatedly reply with falsehoods like "he shot him for throwing a plastic bag" as a way to avoid the fact that he actively chased KR down and grabbed at his gun. Seems that you are the one who is cornered :trout:

We are not talking about the law, we all know what the law is.
Even in terms of plain old human rights outside of the law, KR had just as much of a right to be at the "protest". Carrying a gun there was clearly a dumb move, and only a handful of people here are evangelizing that.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Seems some people who are quoting "facts" don't quite have some very straight.

The breaking in and burning down of the car lot was the night BEFORE the Kyle shooting. How do you defend an already fire gutted auto lot? Kyle was there to protect a different business yet to be torched.

And, the pedo guy verbally threatened "to kill" Kyle after he helped stop the burning dumpster from being pushed into the gas station pump area. That's all it took for pedo guy to get THAT angry.
Sounds like a innocent, stable, upstanding citizen to me. :foreheadslap:

So much other mis-info spewed out there by sosh-media/biased agenda driven news sources that get taken as "fact". It's pretty hilarious, if not sad that people swallow it whole and form staunch opinions and narratives from them.

Remember when MSNBC Joe Scarborough said Kyle was out there willy-nilly shooting off at least 60 rounds, running rampant? FULL ON fabricated lies and taken as "fact" by many who didn't bother to vet their constant BS info. That he traveled many hours across state lines? When he actually lives less than 15-20 minutes away? Shorter than most peoples daily commutes.

For the record, Kyle should've probably not gotten involved, but watching local police do NOTHING to prevent sh!t like that makes some feel they have no choice but to try to defend friends property themselves. His dad lived there, and he spent a lot of time in that town.

Remember Korea Town during the LA Rodney King riots?
Local Koreas business owners armed up and used their 2nd amendment rights.

Used to be common to proclaim "looters will be shot on site" back in those days. Now, that's considered uncool and RACIST.

Insane running the asylum in these Dem ruled cities is now the norm. Take it an like it.

Last edited:

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Except wearing a short skirt is not antagonism or provocation in any way.

Open carrying an AR15 and going into volatile protests, whose protagonists you hate, is exactly that.

Stating that fact does not justify the attacks, it’s simply stating the fact.

Exactly. It doesn't justify the attacks. End of story.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Cornered? :roflmao: We are talking about the self defense aspects, where you repeatedly reply with falsehoods like "he shot him for throwing a plastic bag" as a way to avoid the fact that he actively chased KR down and grabbed at his gun. Seems that you are the one who is cornered :trout:

Even in terms of plain old human rights outside of the law, KR had just as much of a right to be at the "protest". Carrying a gun there was clearly a dumb move, and only a handful of people here are evangelizing that.
Again about the right. :roflmao:

We are talking about the motives and intent, not right.

If everybody did all the heinous things “they have the right” to do, this country would be a terrible place to live.

Just because you have the right to do something, doesn’t make it the right thing to do.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Ok dumb ass - I’ll spell it out for you: you reiterated/restated my point, but w different words… that’s why I suggested you reread what I wrote
So this tough love works for you. You said you didn't understand, and now you say you do.
Many tuogh love advocates, such as yourself, try to apply it to everyone around them. It's an easy solution and used by many low functioning dominant types but like most simple beliefs not very helpful most of the time.
Keep working on it!

Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Everyone's entitled to opinions (story), and yours is all it is. NOT fact.

Just like the opinions the MSM had when this first went down. Many proven to be full bore lies.
Yeah okay, somebody obsessed with guns and playing a cop, went to a protest, whose protagonists he hated just because selfless good deed.

Makes sense.

If you’re dishonest or retarded.

Swallow Tail

Michael Peterson status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
So this tough love works for you. You said you didn't understand, and now you say you do.
Many tuogh love advocates, such as yourself, try to apply it to everyone around them. It's an easy solution and used by many low functioning dominant types but like most simple beliefs not very helpful most of the time.
Keep working on it!
#facepalm - we’re in agreement as to my first post on this thread. … shrug

that being said …

You’re obviously quite talented - able to suck your own d!ck while stroking off plasticbertrand and starting a fight w me.

• Haha
Reactions: Rlacey111

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Yep. Ideally people with weapons of any sort at a protest would spend the night in jail before the sh!t went down. We're clearly far from ideal.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
#facepalm - we’re in agreement as to my first post on this thread. … shrug

that being said …

You’re obviously quite talented - able to suck your own d!ck while stroking off plasticbertrand and starting a fight w me.
Ahhh, no.
You better think that through one more time. Not that I suspect it will help.
But you go, internet tough guy.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Actually yes it was.

“The first man shot and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse on the streets of Kenosha was acting “belligerently” that night but did not appear to pose a serious threat to anyone, a witness testified Friday at Rittenhouse’s murder trial.

Jason Lackowski, a former Marine who said he took an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle to Kenosha last year to help protect property during violent protests against racial injustice, said that Joseph Rosenbaum “asked very bluntly to shoot him” and took a few “false steppings ... to entice someone to do something.”

Lackowski got up from the witness stand and demonstrated what he meant by “false stepping.” He took a small step and slight lurch forward, then stopped.”
Hey genius, Rosenbaum didn't get shot for what he did to the ex-marine; he got shot for what he did to KR, which is different in that he chased KR. No "false stepping" involved.