A perfectly clear argument for vaccinations.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
The abortion was in 1972 in the Netherlands. Apparently it was so late term that the kidney was still viable when they took it out of the baby and put it on ice. There have been several hundred generations of cloned cells from that kidney used in all kinds of biomed research since. It's just a thing now because of the politicization of the covid vaccine. Out of death comes life, or so they say.
Tonight I heard that the vaccine has aborted baby parts in it

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Tonight I heard that the vaccine has aborted baby parts in it
Yeah, my anti mRNA vax buddy is convinced it’s made from baby parts. I tried to tell him it’s a “no pulp” formula. He stopped chatting with me lol.

I think the J&J was derived from baby pulp, however.

Good news though, a bunch of catholic groups have deemed the vaccine “morally acceptable“. The same loosely associated group that tried to cover up child abuse. :shrug:
0C55A044-79B5-4684-9185-800214783DD5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Gross dad?

A Maryland man accused of killing his pharmacist brother, his sister-in-law and an 83-year-old woman told his mother he wanted to "confront" his brother over "him administering COVID vaccines," according to charging documents obtained from Howard County District Court.
Fatso would poison him with toner and make it look like a tragic copy machine accident.

You know he would.

Reactions: Norm'
Aug 5, 2021
Sweden halts use of Moderna’s Covid vaccine for younger adults amid concerns over rare heart inflammation side effect

COVID deaths significantly higher among vaccinated individuals in Scotland

Pfizer Scientists Caught Undercover Admitting Pfizer is Evil and that Natural Immunity is Better than the COVID-19 Vaccine

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Sweden halts use of Moderna’s Covid vaccine for younger adults amid concerns over rare heart inflammation side effect

Pfizer Scientists Caught Undercover Admitting Pfizer is Evil and that Natural Immunity is Better than the COVID-19 Vaccine

Those articles are very slanted/biased.

But I'm sure they support your feelings.

It's obvious that some body doesn't want to get the shot.

I say this feeling comes first and that drove you to find this articles.

Are you a religious person?

Last edited:
Reactions: Norm'

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Those articles are very slanted/biased.

But I'm sure they support your feelings.

It's obvious that some body doesn't want to get the shot.

I say this feeling comes first and that drove you to find this articles.

Are you a religious person?
tons of people put their life in gods hands until they’re forced to turn to a doctor.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I don't understand all these people who are afraid of vacations.

:eek: ;)

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
On October 1, 2020 there were approximately 7 million confirmed cases in the US.

On a year later, there are almost 44 million confirmed cases.

You know how mutations work right? The conditions and numbers that increase chance of mutations. You found that info while doing your research, right?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

I kind of missed you around here because it's always fun to watch somebody dumber than GromsDad.

Somebody who posts Russian TV and "LifeSiteNews" as some kind of factual source.

Holy fück, RonPaul4Prez.

B2674F6F-FFFA-47A7-AEA8-5CBADED67EDE.jpeg

Aug 5, 2021
Attack the messenger, if you cannot refute the message. Got it.

The inventor of the PCR test said himself that the PCR test is completely misused in testing for COVID.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Confirmed cases by the PCR testing, right?
Isn't that the test that the CDC is no longer using because it is unreliable and led to countless false positives?

In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test.

CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season.