*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Given her education and lifelong dedication to science and medicine and public health, yeah, she's in it to lie to the public. If you want to believe that, fine by me. :roflmao:
Seriously, a lady with that kind of brain could have easily made many millions doing something else instead of devoting her life to medicine

Reactions: tacos and _____

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
The results.

What lead you to that conclusion?
Smart, and obviously knows how to work the system to rise high enough in her field to be interviewed by Wolf himself. She could be a rainmaker for a hedge fund with her eyes closed

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Smart, and obviously knows how to work the system to rise high enough in her field to be interviewed by Wolf himself. She could be a rainmaker for a hedge fund with her eyes closed
So she's a great bureaucratic climber, but how has she "devoted her life to medicine" more than my doctor who has been practicing medicine for 40 years, or any other practicing doctor for that matter? She practiced only 3 years.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's been through the 3-5 year clinical trial period? Please tell me more...
Collision of frames?

The mRNA is the experimental vaccine that the anti vaxxers are loosing the sh!t over.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses the more traditional virus-based technology.

I think the people who don't want to get the shot will intuitively create whatever frame to support their feelings of not wanting to get the shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aruka

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
What exactly was experimental about the J&J vaccine? EVERYTHING. HELLO? :shameonyou::shrug::computer:

Why do you lie so much?

Is it some sort of self gratification?

Brain just fvcked from street drugs?

Wot the heel are you talking aboot CaCaCola?

:shrug:

From the World Meter Counter site....

Total cases: 236,858,101 (as of today)

Global population : 7,800,000,000 (as of March 2020)

Do the math yourself... Well, better let you smart phone do it for you.

So, where's the lie exactly?

Oh! I get it, you finally figured it out. You're being lied to on the daily. By those sources from your smart phone you so trust.

:socrazy:

Me? I'll stick with good old mathematics and statistical analysis thank you.

Believe whoever's you will little kid. I couldn't give a ratz arse.

Buhbye.

:waving:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Wot the heel are you talking aboot CaCaCola?

From the World Meter Counter site....

Total cases: 236,858,101 (as of today)

Global population : 7,800,000,000 (as of March 2020)

Do the math yourself... Well, better let you smart phone do it for you.

So, where's the lie exactly?

:roflmao:

Those numbers are "confirmed cases".

In other words it doesn't account for all the people who unknowingly had it and spread it and never got tested, not to mention places where testing wasn't available.

There's been an estimated 120,000,000 infections in the USA alone from Feb 2020 to May 2021... you can read about how they figure that out here:

Not to mention you blanket statement about COVID vaccines being experimental (false).

Oh! I get it, you finally figured it out. You're being lied to on the daily.

By those sources from your smart phone you so trust.
I don't use a smartphone.

Me? I'll stick with good old mathematics and statistical analysis thank you.
Since when is Instagram/Facebook math and stats? LOL

Believe whoever's you will little kid. I couldn't give a ratz arse.

Buhbye.

:waving:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Says the guy who is totally fried from too many benzos, too much THC, his love for Mr. Brownstone and probably the occasional solvent...

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
:roflmao:

Those numbers are "confirmed cases".

In other words it doesn't account for all the people who unknowingly had it and spread it and never got tested, not to mention places where testing wasn't available.

There's been an estimated 120,000,000 infections in the USA alone from Feb 2020 to May 2021... you can read about how they figure that out here:

So 120,000,000 people already had immunity before the mandates. SCIENCE!
:unsure:

Antivax Dr. John Campbell is pitching horse paste again :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
So she's a great bureaucratic climber, but how has she "devoted her life to medicine" more than my doctor who has been practicing medicine for 40 years, or any other practicing doctor for that matter? She practiced only 3 years.
I hear ya, but think how far she could go in finance or lobbying or consulting, knowing she was able to get where she is on a mere 7 years of college and med school and 3 years practicing medicine

she should stop shilling for big pharma and get on the high finance gravy train

Reactions: PRCD

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Back to being a racist nazi fvvk I see.

Is that what prison does to all white males?

Yes, life here in Pelican Bay is all about race. It isn't easy surviving on the inside. Why, I shanked three people in the showers this morning and then raped my cellie again.

Pelican Bay.

We do more before 7:00 AM than most people do all day!

(and now for some video of this mornings rape ----->):dancing:

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
In all seriousness, I'm home sick. Cough, congestion, sore throat, headaches and one day of stomach flu like symptoms. No fever. And I'm fully vaccinated. I took one of those home tests they sell at CVS and it was negative. My Doctor scoffed at that test and sent me somewhere for a PCR test. Which he claims is still only 70% accurate. Waiting on results. The level of sick I am experiencing is annoying, but not severe. At this point I'm beginning to think that being COVID positive would be a good thing. Get it over with.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
In all seriousness, I'm home sick. Cough, congestion, sore throat, headaches and one day of stomach flu like symptoms. No fever. And I'm fully vaccinated. I took one of those home tests they sell at CVS and it was negative. My Doctor scoffed at that test and sent me somewhere for a PCR test. Which he claims is still only 70% accurate. Waiting on results. The level of sick I am experiencing is annoying, but not severe. At this point I'm beginning to think that being COVID positive would be a good thing. Get it over with.
when my wife and i had it (i think) back in February of 2020, that was exactly how we felt, even down to the one-day only stomach ache/pain/nausea, then a few more days of intense torso pain, fever, congestion etc. I've had a bad flu before, and while this had similarities, it was definitely different

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Lovely. Yeah, this is weird. My temp is currently 97.5. O2 is 98. Cough is really persistent, but its not in my lungs. This is going into day 6. I'm going nuts in the house.

• Dislike
Reactions: Subway