Gaetz: Done

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Just shows you don't have the integrity to admit you were misled and believed every fake story to come along.
What fake story moron? Do I need to remind you about proudly posting fake news 3 days ago.? The projection never stops.

Reactions: hal9000

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
One person’s indictment does not equal exoneration for another individual.

Isn’t Gaetz still under investigation
for sex trafficking?
Yawn. You'll believe any politically motivated attack against the other side. You've never admitted to being wrong when any of the bullshit you've posted about has been proven to be wrong. You just move the goalposts, dodge or ghost.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yawn. You'll believe any politically motivated attack against the other side. You've never admitted to being wrong when any of the bullshit you've posted about has been proven to be wrong. You just move the goalposts, dodge or ghost.
You literally repeat almost verbatim what others accurately post about you, as someone else said supernatural idiocy.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I welcome you to provide a few examples

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Gromsdad: dodges question

also gromsdad: HOW DARE YOU DODGE QUESTIONS

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz has been exonerated after the Department of Justice indicted his accuser for extortion.

Stephen Alford, 62, was indicted this week for false accusations of sexual misconduct against the congressman, Townhall reported.

“Stephen M. Alford did knowingly and willfully devise, and intent to devise, a scheme to defraud and for obtaining money and property by means of material false and fraudulent pretenses, representations, and promises, and for the promise of executing such scheme, did cause, and attempt to cause, a wire communication to be transmitted in interstate commerce,” it said.

Stephen Alford is not Joel Greenberg

Gaetz is not exonerated

you are carrying water for scumbags...

#zerointegrity #partybeforecountry #alldaywrong

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Aesop For Children

Aesop For Children (The Farmer and The Stork)

Crane and StorkMilo Winter (1919)
A Stork of a very simple and trusting nature had been asked by a gay party of Cranes to visit a field that had been newly planted. But the party ended dismally with all the birds entangled in the meshes of the Farmer’s net.

The Stork begged the Farmer to spare him.

“Please let me go,” he pleaded. “I belong to the Stork family who you know are honest and birds of good character. Besides, I did not know the Cranes were going to steal.”

“You may be a very good bird,” answered the Farmer, “but I caught you with the thieving Cranes and you will have to share the same punishment with them.”

Moral

You are judged by the company you keep.