Gaetz: Done

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Perhaps you should do some self reflection Projectionboy.
You just did it again. Amazing. Were you never told when you were wrong as a kid? Must have gotten alot of participation trophies.

Last edited:
Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Perhaps you should take your own advice.

What's wrong with bird photos? There is a lot of time with no surf here and if I'm going to stay sharp with the camera I need to use it at least once a week.

View attachment 115809

I shoot other critters too. Mainly though I just shoot surfing but I rarely post a surfing shot on this website. Too many weirdos and trolls. True story: When I first joined this website I posted a surf photo and the next day I got a private message from another member who had used the background data hidden in the photo's properties to figure out who I was and from there he posted stuff he'd found on line like my kid's instagram page. He did this purportedly to warn me that there are some nuts on this website who would do the same thing with ill intentions. Creepy stuff.

View attachment 115810

View attachment 115811

View attachment 115812

View attachment 115813
nobody said there was anything wrong with bird photos. Nature photos are amazing.

I think he was pointing out that you can be normal and decent and contribute interesting stuff on the other forums, but on this forum you’re a raging dickhead.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I've never gone negative with anyone here first. NEVER. I dish it out in kind with people like you once a line has been crossed BY YOU.
So that makes it ok to attack others for stuff you are far guiltier of?

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
He thinks he can show zero integrity in one part of this website and act 'normal' in another part. We might need to consult an internet psychologist but it sounds to this internet expert like a form of multiple personality schizophrenia. Maybe Dissociative Identity Disorder !

Reactions: mundus and hal9000

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
nobody said there was anything wrong with bird photos. Nature photos are amazing.

I think he was pointing out that you can be normal and decent and contribute interesting stuff on the other forums, but on this forum you’re a raging dickhead.
As opposed to you who contribute nothing on the other forums and are a raging dickhead in the Politics forum.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Don't flatter yourself. I just pointed out the obvious. You don't even surf so I'm baffled why you're even a member on a surf website.
Why do you post politics on a surf website where 80% of the people think you are a complete moron, baffling.