Gaetz: Done

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Spoken like true Republican scumbag.
:LOL:
registered independent, have been eligible for the past 4 presidential elections, not one single ballot has been seen :shameonyou:
you fakas think your silly little tick in a box matters, not one iota :loser:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
:LOL:
registered independent, have been eligible for the past 4 presidential elections, not one single ballot has been seen :shameonyou:
you fakas think your silly little tick in a box matters, not one iota :loser:
Dont sell yourself short you are the perfect Republican.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Any time someone tells me they’re a registered independent I automatically assume they’re a Republican.
leftards seem much more pompous and "holier than thou" compared to republitards, still you are all vile human filth :barf:
keep the tube switched to CNN, MSN or FAUX, your owners need to keep the pavlovian programming up to date :loser:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
(wives can't testify?)
I’ve seen that thrown around twitter a bunch. I believe they can’t testify about things that happened after the date of marriage. But you can’t marry someone to keep them from testifying about things that happened prior to marriage.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz has been exonerated after the Department of Justice indicted his accuser for extortion.

Stephen Alford, 62, was indicted this week for false accusations of sexual misconduct against the congressman, Townhall reported.

“Stephen M. Alford did knowingly and willfully devise, and intent to devise, a scheme to defraud and for obtaining money and property by means of material false and fraudulent pretenses, representations, and promises, and for the promise of executing such scheme, did cause, and attempt to cause, a wire communication to be transmitted in interstate commerce,” it said.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz has been exonerated after the Department of Justice indicted his accuser for extortion.

Stephen Alford, 62, was indicted this week for false accusations of sexual misconduct against the congressman, Townhall reported.

“Stephen M. Alford did knowingly and willfully devise, and intent to devise, a scheme to defraud and for obtaining money and property by means of material false and fraudulent pretenses, representations, and promises, and for the promise of executing such scheme, did cause, and attempt to cause, a wire communication to be transmitted in interstate commerce,” it said.

Just goes to show the Republican ecosystem is made of grifting scumbags from top to bottom.