Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
I had a 30 something wealthy business owner get sucked into Ramtha Dialogue In the late 1980s. Short story… grabbed and put him on the family jet and flew him to Colorado for “deprogramming.” There is one born every minute (PT Barnum). Usually the one’s who have a lot (money, status, property, etc). The deal is once they have your head, they convince you to sign over your assets as a sign of belonging. Paid off the security team after a month of keeping an eye on the family property and business; after that, it was back to better projects.

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I have a buddy who falls for this chit. @john4surf nails who they go after.

buncha white witches feeding him ketamine and mdma, convincing him he is falling back into his old ways any time he tries to “reintegrate” with society.

he keeps falling for them, too. SMH

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
i wouldnt mind trying Ayuhausca. not going to fly halfway around the world to do it and join a monestary though.

got a buddy who is in super deep. went to peru to do it. stayed for 6 months. came home couldnt acclimate here and is now basically a monk out there again and guiding sessions himself.

Reactions: CJSB and b.r.

Dekerwild

OTF status
Jul 28, 2017
My best friend and his girlfriend try and have sessions done quarterly. He’s traveled to Peru for it but most recently they found a group in Atlanta and Orlando the give access. He says it mostly opens up his mind to know that he’s loved, and there’s a bigger spiritual realm that connects everyone for a “reason” that he can’t explain unless you try it of course. He‘s always wanting me to join them but my jack tripper dayz form many years ago have set me straight and I’m afraid it will unwind what I crafted in my head to get me through the day.

• Haha
Reactions: ReForest

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The solution is the acceptance of non solution.

There, I saved you a trip to South America and throwing up in a yurt.

If a chick learns my wisdom she will get the same benefits and not get sexually assaulted by the "shaman."

Reactions: Bob Dobbalina

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I had a 30 something wealthy business owner get sucked into Ramtha Dialogue In the late 1980s. Short story… grabbed and put him on the family jet and flew him to Colorado for “deprogramming.” There is one born every minute (PT Barnum). Usually the one’s who have a lot (money, status, property, etc). The deal is once they have your head, they convince you to sign over your assets as a sign of belonging. Paid off the security team after a month of keeping an eye on the family property and business; after that, it was back to better projects.
John, you should write a book!