Long distance relationships?

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
Might've gotten myself into a little bit of trouble. Head over heels - 3,000 miles apart. :drowning:

We just met a week ago - instant attraction on both parts. Have been texting/facetiming/zooming 24/7 since and Im not the type of guy that usually texting/glued to my phone all day type at all but I cant get enough.

Anyone have experience with this sort of thing? Did it work out, can it work out? Luckily communication technology has made this a bit easier these days but tips/ tricks to keep things interesting?

I know intimacy is the key to a long lasting relationship at least for me, but save the perv-y sh!t for another thread. Looking for advice on how to actually make this work sans both of us having to fly to one another every other weekend.
Hate to break it to you...but she's getting pounded by some other dude right now most likely.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Hate to break it to you...but she's getting pounded by some other dude right now most likely.
already been said, get some original material.

on the real though - im confident enough in myself to not let this type of sh!t bother me. Im doing a little overthinking on it now for sure but Im also realistic. we are both adults with basic human needs. i dont think i could go celibate for more than a week and wouldnt expect her to either. jus dont want to know about it.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
already been said, get some original material.

on the real though - im confident enough in myself to not let this type of sh!t bother me. Im doing a little overthinking on it now for sure but Im also realistic. we are both adults with basic human needs. i dont think i could go celibate for more than a week and wouldnt expect her to either. jus dont want to know about it.
yeh The amount of options women have is staggering .I know one girl who always hits me up when her dude fucks up. I try not to reply but damn It’s a cold world.

next questions
is she slightly out of your league? Did you two drink a lot when you hung out?

hotCheetos

OTF status
Mar 28, 2020
i had a summer fling in a small resort town summer before i graduated college and after we just said we'd stay in touch. the texts and calls became more and more frequent though. after 3 months of that she came out and visited me, i visited her, and after a year I made the jump to move by her (we didnt move in right away). after a year of that she moved in with me. after 4 years of that we got married. we been married 8 years now and have a 1 year old. she didn't let me oof that summer which I think helped motivate me even more and develop the relationship from a non physical standpoint. you both gotta be trusting and not scandalous. i think it would have been a lot harder for me to trust the process if she was in a big city with lots going on instead a small town with no social life. good luck

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I used to love it when drunk girls would throw rocks at my window just to bone.

Those girls are not throwing rocks at my window no more. :cry:

I had a girl ask me if it bothered me that she was using me for sex.

I was like use away!

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
yeh The amount of options women have is staggering .I know one girl who always hits me up when her dude fucks up. I try not to reply but damn It’s a cold world.

next questions
is she slightly out of your league? Did you two drink a lot when you hung out?
Not sure about out my league per se.. I like to think im quite the catch actually if i'm being honest. But shes def my type and ticks all the boxes and therefore ill put her on that pedestal. She she carries herself in a way I havent encountered in along time which translates into pure sexiness for me and that goes a long way.

We were stone cold sober when we met, we drank a little but then we did lots of phsyadelic drugs together. combo platter's if you will for 4 days straight., then spent the last day/night together sober back in vegas.

I date alot, been in plenty of relationships good and bad. my most recent ex since dec 2020 was a brazza "influencer". She dont hold a candle imo. Its been about 15 years since ive felt this way about a girl.

i just got to keep it together, go through the motions for a couple weeks see what happens when she gets here.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Not sure about out my league per se.. I like to think im quite the catch actually if i'm being honest. But shes def my type and ticks all the boxes and therefore ill put her on that pedestal. She she carries herself in a way I havent encountered in along time which translates into pure sexiness for me and that goes a long way.

We were stone cold sober when we met, we drank a little but then we did lots of phsyadelic drugs together. combo platter's if you will for 4 days straight., then spent the last day/night together sober back in vegas.

I date alot, been in plenty of relationships good and bad. my most recent ex since dec 2020 was a brazza "influencer". She dont hold a candle imo. Its been about 15 years since ive felt this way about a girl.

i just got to keep it together, go through the motions for a couple weeks see what happens when she gets here.
can we get pics of the Brazza? Hahaha

sounds like you have a handle on it :cheers:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
can we get pics of the Brazza? Hahaha

sounds like you have a handle on it :cheers:
i actually left the trip thinking well that was fun. tragic ill never see this girl again but what an experience.

the next day when she got back to NY she started blowing me up and here we are a week later with me ready to pack it all uip and move to NY :foreheadslap: