Album Surfboards

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
My 6x4/4 venerial plasmic turned out great. Recently stripped the first coat of wax, about the same pressure denting as a pu/pe 4x4/4.

Would bang again.
Same as pu/pe 4x4/4:shrug:
Depending on glass of course that schedule is usually labeled ultra light or team glass for most otr boards:foreheadslap:

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
Same as pu/pe 4x4/4:shrug:
Depending on glass of course that schedule is usually labeled ultra light or team glass for most otr boards:foreheadslap:
I should also add that it’s infused glass since not all Varials are.

Usually under my back foot toe side I get this micro-shattering where it almost looks like a delam early on. Varial doesn’t have a single spider or shatter like that. Just dents.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I should also add that it’s infused glass since not all Varials are.

Usually under my back foot toe side I get this micro-shattering where it almost looks like a delam early on. Varial doesn’t have a single spider or shatter like that. Just dents.
My "?" Was how you compared your varial glass job to a pu/pe 4x4/4 being equal strength or just as good :foreheadslap:

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
My "?" Was how you compared your varial glass job to a pu/pe 4x4/4 being equal strength or just as good :foreheadslap:
Got it, mid day nit picking, allow me to elaborate.

…with respect to denting and foot wells after 3 months of DD‘ing as has been enquired about more than once.

better? Idagf. I’ll be in my 4/3 sweating my balls off at the beach if you want to find me to complete my sentences.