A perfectly clear argument for vaccinations.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
So you brought up an opinion from Atlantinc article as a proof of your claim.

An article which contradicts another article, curiously also published in Atlantic, by Cohen.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Yes, and it says that even "Cohen" admits that there is a large body of literature that supports the idea that kids in 2 parent households are less likely to commit crimes than single parent households, and that this is not limited to the US. So yeah, the published literature on this subject is not on your side, but if you find something that is I'd love to see it :trout:

A single income household is less likely to afford a home in a safer neighborhood, so they end up in lower rent neighborhoods where crime is higher. Less supervision because Mom is too busy working at Wal Mart or McDs to pay the bills, so there is nothing stopping them from hanging out with knuckleheads and end up causing trouble or joining a gang. Plus if they have no father figure or positive role models, they look up to the drug dealer with all the cash because that is the only example of someone who is successful.

It really is not that hard to see how this happens, but I wouldn't expect a low empath like you who is blinded by his own biases to understand :trout:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Part of my problem is diet.

If I drink a lot of water and eat a lot of greens and sweet potatoes, I sh!t fine. My poop is a thing of beauty.

When I don't, my turd looks like a rape victim who has been tossed into a dumpster.
Just the opposite. I eat from the around the sides of the grocery store, it's fuckn' salad shooter. They should make grovel boards out of digested romaine, because that sh!t floats like nothin' else.

Nothing like some boil water, milk, and butter + add packaged stroganoff to get it into jumbo tootsie rolls that get and stay down.

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I've heard about the benifits of romain.

Broccoli works good too

I'm glad that the right and left have found a subject we can talk about with out petty fighting and name calling

Reactions: Rlacey111

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Oh I'm not worried about it. this mask mandate for the vaccinated is stupid, IMHO. Yes I understand that the virus could mutate again and become more virulent, but I'll take the odds.

A week ago my wife and friend and I went to a concert, indoors, packed; all ages punk show.

Very likely quite a few kids were not vaccinated. Spitting and screaming and slamming, stage-diving, all the shite you expect at a show like that. For two hours.

Get vaccinated, dumbasses.
I‘ve been doing BJJ with a small group of about 50 different people since 3 weeks after the shut downs began.

Not worried about this sh!t at all.

Fuck the mask mandates, fuck the restrictions, fuck the ”free“ money handouts.

This is done. Either the virus goes away or it doesn’t. Waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy past time to start living life.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
No, we are both lefty sissys.

We're loyalty signaling each other.
Other than us peacefully disagreeing about our turd cutters' response to dietary intake, this entire thread appears to be the left and right calling each other names. I thought you said there was a subject minus name calling left and right were discussing?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Other than us peacefully disagreeing about our turd cutters' response to dietary intake, this entire thread appears to be the left and right calling each other names. I thought you said there was a subject minus name calling left and right were discussing?
That was part of the joke.

Level 5 Chess comedy going on here.

My constant fear is that it's wasted on these Philistines.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yes, and it says that even "Cohen" admits that there is a large body of literature that supports the idea that kids in 2 parent households are less likely to commit crimes than single parent households, and that this is not limited to the US. So yeah, the published literature on this subject is not on your side, but if you find something that is I'd love to see it :trout:

A single income household is less likely to afford a home in a safer neighborhood, so they end up in lower rent neighborhoods where crime is higher. Less supervision because Mom is too busy working at Wal Mart or McDs to pay the bills, so there is nothing stopping them from hanging out with knuckleheads and end up causing trouble or joining a gang. Plus if they have no father figure or positive role models, they look up to the drug dealer with all the cash because that is the only example of someone who is successful.

It really is not that hard to see how this happens, but I wouldn't expect a low empath like you who is blinded by his own biases to understand :trout:
Not only do single parent households create criminals, they also create the type of mental basket cases that are so common among the youth nowadays

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Testing people who have been vaccinated and have no symptoms could extend this pandemic forever. That’s because a PCR test, which still remains the gold standard of testing (over antigen-based testing), can detect just a few virus particles — or even just one. Those small amounts of the virus are not enough to cause transmission, according to studies in the Journal of Infectious Diseases and the Lancet. Indeed, such small amounts of exposure can boost immunity in the vaccinated while causing no ill effects