A perfectly clear argument for vaccinations.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Not only do single parent households create criminals, they also create the type of mental basket cases that are so common among the youth nowadays
So now are you glad you stayed together because otherwise you would’ve had to give her and the kids too much money?
Did the divorce laws save your kids from a life of crime as a mental basket case?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
So now are you glad you stayed together because otherwise you would’ve had to give her and the kids too much money?
Did the divorce laws save your kids from a life of crime as a mental basket case?
I’m still not convinced she didn’t leave him.

Also.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
And a host of bitter angry toddlers, including myself, suffering from daddy issues.
Fixed it for ya.

FYI: Constant finger pointing is a fool’s errand... unless one has the balls to turn that finger around n point it at themselves.

I’m Not a fan of nut baggers to the left or the right; n politics is dominated and fueled by #fansonly

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Are you an angry toddler with daddy issues?
That’s the best you can do?
(Thats a rhetorical question BTW)

Answer to your question: pretty much everyone is, n if not-then they have some other equally debilitating issues- most totally oblivious to it.

alright, I’ve seen enough of this turd filled punch bowl forum area. I’m out.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Not only do single parent households create criminals, they also create the type of mental basket cases that are so common among the youth nowadays
Yeah Obama was such a criminal. Jon Stewart too.

Maybe Leo DiCaprio will murder someone soon, together with Keanu Reeves and Jay-z?

Maybe a mass shooting?

Meanwhile, very stable people from two-parent families:

1627251376458.jpeg

1627251515229.jpeg

1627251580877.jpeg

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yeah Obama was such a criminal. Jon Stewart too.

Maybe Leo DiCaprio will murder someone soon, together with Keanu Reeves and Jay-z?

Maybe a mass shooting?

Meanwhile, very stable people from two-parent families:

View attachment 113547

View attachment 113548

View attachment 113549
Obama is a criminal

Jon Stewart is a comedian, all comedians have mental issues

And you're using two actors with famous quirks and oddities and a former drug dealer as examples?

Nice try

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Obama is a criminal

Jon Stewart is a comedian, all comedians have mental issues

And you're using two actors with famous quirks and oddities and a former drug dealer as examples?

Nice try
I’ve been trying to think of most horrible people in human history and all of them seem to be raised by both parents.

Scientific Conclusion, according to ifailalot: two-parent families produce murderous dictators.

It’s so easy, anybody can do it.

This is what two-parent families produce, IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT

1627256346421.jpeg

• Haha

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I’ve been trying to think of most horrible people in human history and all of them seem to be raised by both parents.

Scientific Conclusion, according to ifailalot: two-parent families produce murderous dictators.

It’s so easy, anybody can do it.

This is what two-parent families produce, IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT

View attachment 113560

Weren't A. Hilter's parents married until his father died?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Yep, he was 65 when he died.

If anything, it proves that shitty parenting is way worse than single parenting.

Look at all these failures who were raised by single mothers

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Look at all these failures who were raised by single mothers

Imagine conflating "celebrity"/"famous" and not being a failure

Are you sure you're in Jersey? That's a very brainless LA thing to do

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
There are always outliers any trend. Kind of like how men are taller on average than women, but some men are shorter than some women.

So yes, there are plenty of shitheads who were raised in 2 parent households just like there are amazing people who came from single parent households. However that doesn't change the fact that people on average do better when they come from 2 parent households.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
There are always outliers any trend. Kind of like how men are taller on average than women, but some men are shorter than some women.

So yes, there are plenty of shitheads who were raised in 2 parent households just like there are amazing people who came from single parent households. However that doesn't change the fact that people on average do better when they come from 2 parent households.
I’d be curious about including an additional scenario, where it 2 parents who despise each other and the kids grow up in a hostile environment
Sometimes that’s a more realistic option to divorce than a happy stable 2 parent home
Any studies on that? Post links

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I’d be curious about including an additional scenario, where it 2 parents who despise each other and the kids grow up in a hostile environment
Sometimes that’s a more realistic option to divorce than a happy stable 2 parent home
Any studies on that? Post links
i think it’s the job of the person bringing up the topic to do the research and post the links. Otherwise you’re in Fat Craig territory.