*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
One of the better comprehensive documentaries I've seen.....complete....covers a good degree of topics across the last few years of utter deception....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
One of the better comprehensive documentaries I've seen.....complete....covers a good degree of topics across the last few years of utter deception....

Any news on the conspiracy?

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
We're all dead

We just don't know it.

I envy your certainty.

I know it''s a self regulation strategy that works for many people.

I hope it works for you when you are not posting here.

That you are fronting so hard is a tell that there are some self regulation issues.

Namaste, from beyond the grave!:whistle:
Perhaps the dendrites have dropped a few "leaves" and the gaps in the synapses are wider,

although physically alive, still here, however, way more important, real, spiritual life.

" For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. "

Romans 6:23 KJV

" For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. "

Romans 8:6 KJV

...I am goingoutside now...

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Calling BS on asymptomatic infection and spread.....within the germ theory paradigm....

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Time for a post-mortem on another round of bureaucratic incompetence, greed, and malice:

The vaccine doesn't seem to stop transmission. It was never tested for prevention of transmission, only of serious disease. Consequently, it will continue to mutate and this will not end. Meanwhile, the harms of the vaccine greatly outweigh the risks of disease for those under 50.

Time to promote therapeutics. It's about 8-10 months since ivermectin was shown to reduce serious disease and death significantly. Fluvoxamine too.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I (heart) erBB pharmacists without formal training who prescribe medicine freely, without even knowing the patient, shot gun stylie.
That wasn't my intent, but can you fault me for going with the flow? Bureaucrats to everyone: "STAY HOME STAY SAFE," "GET THE VACCINE," "GET THE JAB."

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I got all the symptoms of Delta and so did the rest of my family. I tested negative for the Coof. I wonder if a lot of this is an enterovirus.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Yes, at least 16 confirmed cases in San Diego. #Gobackinside
How did they confirm them?

If PCR....how were the targets developed?

From what?

Isolated to a singular particle "virus"?

In-silico from a computer match most of 'em but not all..

How many cycles @ "positive"?

How many targets match many other life form's DNA?

If symptoms....what are the distinctions vs. the old normal flu?

The real question is when will they lock it down again....due to the bull shite variant dogma Delta....

Taking bets....

Time to start looking at the forest y'all.....

:shrug:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
How did they confirm them?

If PCR....how were the targets developed?

From what?

Isolated to a singular particle "virus"?

In-silico from a computer match most of 'em but not all..

How many cycles @ "positive"?

How many targets match many other life form's DNA?

If symptoms....what are the distinctions vs. the old normal flu?

The real question is when will they lock it down again....due to the bull shite variant dogma Delta....

Taking bets....

Time to start looking at the forest y'all.....

:shrug:
Global conspiracies in a in flat earth world are a bitch, man!

Reactions: menobrah