What's up with....Thread

ZZ Soft Top

Nep status
Sep 22, 2013
Manta Sonica
What about Curren wearing trunks under his wetsuit?

So stealth, even better.
This actually reminds me... does anyone here wear those boxer brief trunks underneath their suit? I don't and no judgement if you do, just wondering why someone would. Prevent a gooch rash? Less hassle with the towel when changing?

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
What's with surfers happy for such short sessions?
well, it's either quick ones when I can... or not surfing at all.

This actually reminds me... does anyone here wear those boxer brief trunks underneath their suit? I don't and no judgement if you do, just wondering why someone would. Prevent a gooch rash? Less hassle with the towel when changing?
I have a feeling that's someone who either did not grow up around the beach, or did not start surfing until later. We would've gotten heckled so hard as groms for wearing underwear under a wetsuit.
If your wetsuit is giving you a rash in 2021, you have a terrible suit. Find a better one.

smithgrind

Nep status
Dec 25, 2009
PNW
What about Curren wearing trunks under his wetsuit?

What are boxer brief trunks? A modest speedo?
I wear compression shorts. Good waves tend to excite me and it‘s a major
drag dealing with a woodie in a wettie.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
What's up with people who stand in line looking at a menu at the local taco joint for 5 minutes and don't know what they want when they finally get to order? You been looking at that menu for fucking 5 minutes. Fuckinell.
just be thankful you have a local taco stand.

the mexican food situation in oregon is down right disgraceful.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
What's up with people who stay 10 feet behind the car in front of them at a stop sign/light, blocking anyone from entering the left turn (or right turn) lane?
Also same idiot who is 5' from center line blocking you from turning and may I add the idiots who drive in far left lane "speed lane" freeway 70mph:mad: Daily commute has gotten worse and worse daily here in 805:toilet:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
What's up with people who stand in line looking at a menu at the local taco joint for 5 minutes and don't know what they want when they finally get to order? You been looking at that menu for fucking 5 minutes. Fuckinell.
Even worse at drive-thrus. I would be enacting lifetime bans.