Imagine that.....

:applause2:

And re Israel....

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
More on the situation in Israel....

...and in this one, an interview with a Holocaust survivor, some info on the Holocaust you've likely never heard before...

They've taught most folks about the Holocaust so as to "never forget...never let this happen again"....well...same song....different verse....but we seem to have forgotten how to recognize the patterns....

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Why are jewish conspiracy theorist so bad at making valid comparison?
Why are jewish conspiracy theorist so bad at making valid comparison?
WFH on a Sunday morning Auto?

That must suck....

Last edited:

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
I am sorry but it seriously baffles me that people with B.S.'s and upper graduate degrees from noteworthy universities are willing to put mutinagenic shots into their bodies.

ZERO MRNA shots were approved by the FDA pre-plandemic. I repeat...the FDA never approved MRNA quote[vaccines]quote pre-2021. And the only way that they have been allowed is due to the Emergency Powers Act. And if there had been ANY other proven safer alternatives, they would still be illegal. That is why they went after hydrocholiquin (spelled wrong) so viciously even though MD's across the country were coming forth with proof of its effectiveness.

These fake vaccines are killers. Legitimate killers. The deaths are going to start falling like dominoes. It's what the CIA would probably still list as a soft kill because it'll take at least 6 months for most to die...but it's very close to a hard kill. They've written in their academic forecasts that the U.S. population will be roughly 150 million in 2025.

Wonder how that's going to happen? I'm sorry if you got pressured or were overly confident in your own worldview and have taken the shot...but you have a duty to the next generation to end this evil. What I wrote above are provable facts. This is sinister. It's time to say no.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
How do you feel about the J&J shot? Will those people die too?

If the MRNA vaccines are the key to killing off the population why let J&J put out their vaccine?

Isn't it good for you guys who didn't get the shot?

The sheep will all be dead and you and Bohter and Joe Rogan be overlords in the new world order?

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
Go tell Ted the good news.

Ted Nugent on Satanic Trolls

Outspoken rocker Ted Nugent was ridiculed mercilessly online when he contracted the coronavirus after labeling the pandemic a “scam.” However, the Motor City Madman recently clapped back at trolls, whom he termed “satanic haters” in a Monday video posted to Facebook Live.
“We pray for the satanic haters who celebrated people’s suffering,” said Nugent, 72, in the 10-minute clip, claiming he’d even received “emails that wished death to the Nugent Family.”

"Corona" Psyop

Agenda 21 aka Agenda 2030

ID 2020

Here are a few clues. Connect the dots.

Spend some time and think about all the "connections" world-wide.

Going on right now, right where you live.

....I am goingoutside now....you don't think so?....if so, you are still sound asleep....and dreaming....

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
All
How do you feel about the J&J shot? Will those people die too?

If the MRNA vaccines are the key to killing off the population why let J&J put out their vaccine?

Isn't it good for you guys who didn't get the shot?

The sheep will all be dead and you and Bohter and Joe Rogan be overlords in the new world order?
J AND J...a killer of another kind. Yes they will die prematurely. Like the babies in many mothers wombs we allowed doctors to rip out. We are being culled. God has handed over the idiot class to a delusion. Justice is served. Compliments a Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates.

It's not really a "haha" sort of discussion with me due to people I know who pridefully volunteered to be lab rats. Guess suicide is a virtue nowadays. Just like suffocating yourself. Along with pro censorship. People so far removed from reality they think T.V. is realer than what they see in front of their eyes.

Go look up Soros' "Theory of reflexitivity." It's an economic principle that carries over into the social sciences. That's what this is.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Driftcoast

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
"Corona" Psyop

Agenda 21 aka Agenda 2030

ID 2020

Here are a few clues. Connect the dots.

Spend some time and think about all the "connections" world-wide.

Going on right now, right where you live.

....I am goingoutside now....you don't think so?....if so, you are still sound asleep....and dreaming....
I was told there'd be no math

• Haha
Reactions: Driftcoast

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
All

J AND J...a killer of another kind. Yes they will die prematurely. Like the babies in many mothers wombs we allowed doctors to rip out. We are being culled. God has handed over the idiot class to a delusion. Justice is served. Compliments a Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates.

It's not really a "haha" sort of discussion with me due to people I know who pridefully volunteered to be lab rats. Guess suicide is a virtue nowadays. Just like suffocating yourself. Along with pro censorship. People so far removed from reality they think T.V. is realer than what they see in front of their eyes.

Go look up Soros' "Theory of reflexitivity." It's an economic principle that carries over into the social sciences. That's what this is.
when will we die?

You up for a bet?

Put your money where your mouth is?

Yeah, I didn't think so.:loser:

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
when will we die?

You up for a bet?

Put your money where your mouth is?

Yeah, I didn't think so.:loser:
By 2025 at the latest. There are renowned forecasters from different arenas that all have a massive population drop by 2025. Here's one-

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
By 2025 at the latest. There are renowned forecasters from different arenas that all have a massive population drop by 2025. Here's one-

i made a google appointment on my calendar. fingers crossed!

Reactions: tacos

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Let's bet.

If you are right, I might go surf trestles.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
All

You have seen way too many apocalypse movies, Brah

Reactions: CutnSnip and Subway

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Let's bet.

If you are right, I might go surf trestles.
What makes you so sure you'll be 1 of the 99 million? Or have the gas to get there? Or the food to sustain a surf session? Or there won't be Chinese troops pinning your ass down like they already are in parts of Canada like Ontario? Just curious. Cause 99 million malnourished and highly vaccinated (poisoned) Americans vs. 200 well fed CCP soldiers ain't a fair fight. Pretty sure commies don't surf either. Welcome to hell Surfermag forum. Don't say I didn't try and warn you over a year ago. You've all had it too easy. First world problems. Enjoy the replacement migration and mass death in the name of multiculturalism and environmental protection. You are carbon. You are the virus.

• Love
Reactions: Mr Doof