Hawaii- Done

hotCheetos

OTF status
Mar 28, 2020
tacos are stupid money everywhere

know a guy just bought a clean '16 2wd quad cab shortbed with 60k for $36k out the door. dealer even sold him a $2k warranty ext on top out to 120,000 mi
looking at all the carfaxes on the used inventory round town allot are either showing rental or lease which I am assuming is from people who lost their jobs in 2020 and decided to abandoned their lease.
Prices do seem at an all time high
you go look honolulu ford? they were doing 5-7k off 2020 msrps with rebates/dealer discounts when i was looking around a the start of the year. the f150 xlt and up trims have the keypad. the xl stx is cheaper but you can install an aftermarket one. from my understanding though there isn;t a lot of inventory both new (because of the chip shortage) and used so dealers are holding firm. When i was looking seemed like any truck <3 years old they was asking for the price of new so i just went new

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
people buying jeeps and 4 runners and putting those pop up tepui tents on top of them and renting them to tourists on turo for the week is the latest covid varient. It sucks
Wtfffff.

I saw some ass clown renting his camper van on Airbnb the other day

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
I have a minivan. Great vehicle. Low key and can fit so much stuff in it. I have a hitch on it to mount a bike/motorcycle/cargo carrier when I go on trips. Probably consider a full size van for my next vehicle.

Reactions: rice

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Me too. Never understood the whole truck thing, unless you do construction or enjoy your friends asking you to help them move every month.
Fvvck that sh!t.

When I had ma' truck I'd just tell them to hire movers and how great it is to have someone else moving all your sh!t and the medical bills you'll avoid by not hurting yourself.

It's senseless not to.