Verdict reached

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I don't get it....are you mocking him because you think it's acceptable that rape and
physical violence are implicit components of our criminal justice system?

no one is trying to deny reality, I just think it's crazy that culturally everyone is so on
board with this
It surprises me that everyone has been so culturally on board with protests that have been anything but peaceful. Yet here we are.

Reference Skully’s burn it to cinders post on page 1 for an example. That’s from our bastion of liberal wokeness.

Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It surprises me that everyone has been so culturally on board with protests that have been anything but peaceful. Yet here we are.
Yes because protests against racial injustice and prison rape are practically the same thing.

Just like riots and protests are totally the same.

Why always so terrible at valid comparisons? :unsure:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

Reference Skully’s burn it to cinders post on page 1 for an example. That’s from our bastion of liberal wokeness.
I disagree with your characterization of both people's position on the rioting and the degree
to which they were, indeed, non-peaceful.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Yes because protests against racial injustice and prison rape are practically the same thing.

Just like riots and protests are totally the same.

Why always so terrible at valid comparisons? :unsure:
I knew that would be like the surf today for you, overhead.

You’re culturally on board when the specific case suits your narrow frame as long as someone else is handing out violence and destruction.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I disagree with your characterization of both people's position on the rioting and the degree
to which they were, indeed, non-peaceful.
There’s been no shortage of cheerleading here.

My definition of peaceful protest is zero violence, zero property damage. Let’s hear yours.

Reactions: moby and Ifallalot

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
she look better than this guy !! ( :

At a news conference, Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison argued that the verdict wasn’t “justice” but “accountability,” which he framed as a step toward justice
Justice is full restoration which, in George's case, would be difficult since death is considered irreversible in secular legal channels.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
one way to stay out of prison is to keep ones' passport current.
France will admit you just to poke America in the eye.;)
It’s almost impossible to not get extradited back nowadays. Look up the list of countries without extradition treaties- I hope you like Chad.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I knew that would be like the surf today for you, overhead.

You’re culturally on board when the specific case suits your narrow frame as long as someone else is handing out violence and destruction.
I'm culturally on board because the BLM cause and rioting are two different things, just like prison violence and whatever the fuck stupid thing you compared it to are two different things.

You are in good company tho lololo

4D9F4583-E977-40A3-8509-D7A71A1A546D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
^^^^^ Great minds think alike. I laughed at Ogro's statement because it's true- you are all for political violence as long as its directed at someone you disagree with.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I'm culturally on board because the BLM cause and rioting are two different things, just like prison violence and whatever the fook stupid thing you compared it to are two different things.

You are in good company tho lololo

View attachment 108274
I wasn’t comparing them. I said it surprises me. That’s the overhead section that you kooked on. Kook.

I’m not in favor of either violence or destruction. You’re ok with it when it suits your fancy. As long as you aren’t directly involved.

If the shitbag cop hadn’t been convicted are you also a proponent of burning Minneapolis to cinders?

Also, eat excremental matter.