Verdict reached

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I wonder if Chauvin was offered a plea deal initially? Bet he wished he took whatever was offered. Or maybe not because of the clear cut evidence. Either way, glad the system worked this time.

Reactions: $kully and Chocki

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Pelosi just he'd a press conference where she said, "Thank you George Floyd, for being there...calling out to your mom....yelling that you can't breathe" The most bizarre take ever.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Pelosi just he'd a press conference where she said, "Thank you George Floyd, for being there...calling out to your mom....yelling that you can't breathe" The most bizarre take ever.
I’m sorry this is happening to you.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Was she also wearing the garb of an African tribe that sold slaves while she said it :unsure:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I wonder if Chauvin was offered a plea deal initially? Bet he wished he took whatever was offered. Or maybe not because of the clear cut evidence. Either way, glad the system worked this time.
Appeals are always tough but there are a couple obvious appeals.

State recalled a forensic witness who testified on rebuttal to evidence that wasn't presented to the jury...even after judge said he would declare a mistrial if he did it.

Not moving the trial out of Hennipen County is probably going to be the easiest one. We have a constitutional right to a fair trial....not an "as fair as possible" trial which is what the judge used as his standard.

Also the jury didn't; deliberate. 6 hours isn't enough time to go through the evidence. They had their minds made up via the gravity...not the evidence.

All in all to bake a cake you have to break a few eggs. A cop followed his training and is going to prison for it....but it does serve the greater good...as does a deceased George Floyd. The people in US cities and especially in Minneapolis are going to pay a huge price for this. Cops are simply not going to put themselves at risk and enter the fray any longer.

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF and $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
it does serve the greater good...as does a deceased George Floyd.
Are you an actual racist piece of sh!t? Or are you just this committed to the art of trolling that you’re willing to make yourself look like one?

Your method trolling is reaching Daniel Day Lewis levels. Bravo!

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Are you an actual racist piece of sh!t? Or are you just this committed to the art of trolling that you’re willing to make yourself look like one?

Your method trolling is reaching Daniel Day Lewis levels. Bravo!
George Floyd was a shiity person. That has nothing to do with race. He victimized innocent people over and over again. I'm not saying he should have been killed for it....but there will be no more victims at the hands of George Floyd. This is a net positive unless you like to jack off thinking about George Floyd breaking into a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach while demanding money or prescription drugs.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Last of the Mohicans is one of my favriots
Solid fucking movie. When dad goes berserker and does that ninja roll to spinning abdominal shot with his battle axe thing gets me so fired up every time. Such a great sequence, score and all. May be one of Mann’s more underrated films. Aside for a few dated waterfall vfx shots it holds up really well.

C44504B4-266F-4663-BDB0-48153F1AA0A0.gif

And the sister :facelick:

6597D371-88FB-4AB9-886C-9ED5AE0AEB8C.gif

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
George Floyd was a shiity person. That has nothing to do with race. He victimized innocent people over and over again. I'm not saying he should have been killed for it....but there will be no more victims at the hands of George Floyd. This is a net positive unless you like to jack off thinking about George Floyd breaking into a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach while demanding money or prescription drugs.
So you are an actual racist?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Maybe in the toxic little genetic disaster vocab.....but thats for you and the rest of the lollypop kids to decide I guess.

Would you consider yourself to be a racist? Or are you the least racist poster on the erBB?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Would you consider yourself to be a racist? Or are you the least racist poster on the erBB?
I think everyone is a little racist by definition...including people of all races. We all make general assumptions for any number of reasons and it sucks but if you are a complete person you work on it. If I were though it would be a big problem in my social circle being that many of my golf partners and neighbors are from the music business or ex athletes. I don't tip toe around race though because it's unnecessary and I'm not insecure enough that I feel like I have to project some faux wokeness or racial harmony bonfides. This comes from actual experience working with and socializing with people of diverse backgrounds, not experiencing them online through Twitter and social media like you do. Believe it or not black peole don't need to be treated differently, treated with kid gloves, or pandered to. Perhaps instead of avoiding them you could let your guard down and just treat people like people.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Solid fucking movie. When dad goes berserker and does that ninja roll to spinning abdominal shot with his battle axe thing gets me so fired up every time. Such a great sequence, score and all. May be one of Mann’s more underrated films. Aside for a few dated waterfall vfx shots it holds up really well.

View attachment 108226

And the sister :facelick:

View attachment 108227
Yep, love that scene too. The way the camera shots and scenes line up with the soundtrack is amazeballs. Easily one of my top 3.

• Love
Reactions: $kully