Vaccine Passports. Constitutional or Not?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
selfish people who won't get a vaccine?
Unbelievably hypocritical statement since you want others to get the vaccine so you can be protected. If it weren't for double-standards, you'd have none at all.

Media reports have stated that the incidence of Bell's palsy among participants of the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccine trials is comparable to that observed in the general population. The FDA briefing on the Pfizer-BioNTech trial stated “observed frequency of reported Bell's palsy in the vaccine group is consistent with the expected background rate in the general population”, although this statement was removed from the subsequent FDA briefing on the Moderna trial. However, this reporting is based on a misconception, driven by a subtle distinction between rates and proportions, that has persisted in the lay media. The estimated incidence rate of Bell's palsy in the general population ranges from 15 to 30 cases per 100 000 person-years. Since the 40 000 vaccine arm participants were followed for a median of 2 months, the combined safety population receiving vaccine across the two trials represents roughly 6700 person-years of observation time for an expected incidence of Bell's palsy of one to two cases, in line with the single observed case in the combined placebo arms. Therefore, the observed incidence of Bell's palsy in the vaccine arms is between 3·5-times and 7-times higher than would be expected in the general population. This finding signals a potential safety phenomenon and suggests inaccurate reporting of basic epidemiological context to the public.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Unbelievably hypocritical statement since you want others to get the vaccine so you can be protected. If it weren't for double-standards, you'd have none at all.
You are the scientist who believes the Bible is literal truth or is that someone else?

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Republicans would be lining up for the vaccine if Trump wasn’t such a loser.
you need to get your sad ass woke. :shameonyou:

the great DEMOCRATIC scumbag governor of blue state NY, andy cuomo, was yapping on radio and t.v. about how he wasn’t going to allow any potential vaccine in NY, because it couldn’t be trusted because it was a trump vaccine. this was all fall, before the election.

i finally got an appointment to get stuck next monday, but on the website, it said at the start, that the vaccine was not fully vetted/approved, but was being made available as an emergency effort.

my little friend, you should do some research on what happened to queen carlotta’s daughter, and then follow your heart/act
accordingly.

:waving:

Last edited:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
If a COVID-19 vaccine is approved and ready for distribution under President Donald Trump's administration, he said New York will not receive it because of Gov. Andrew Cuomo's remarks about how his administration has managed the pandemic.

The president made the remarks during a press conference held in the Rose Garden Nov. 13.

"As soon as April, the vaccine will be available to the entire general population with the exception of places like New York, where, for political reasons, the governor decided to say, and you know, I don't think it's good politically, I think it's very bad from a health standpoint, but he wants to take his time with the vaccine. He doesn't trust where the vaccine's coming from," President Trump said.

"This is a very successful, amazing vaccine at 90 percent and more, but the governor, Governor Cuomo, will have to let us know when he’s ready for it, otherwise we, can’t be delivering it to a state that won’t be giving it to its people immediately," he said. "I know the people of New York very well. I know they want it. So the governor will let us know when he's ready."

Shortly after the president's Rose Garden appearance, New York Attorney General Letitia James released the following statement:

"This is nothing more than vindictive behavior by a lame-duck president trying to extract vengeance on those who oppose his politics. Once there is a fully-developed COVID-19 vaccine, we are confident that a Biden-Harris Administration will provide New York with the proper number of doses so that our state's residents can achieve immunity. If dissemination of the vaccine takes place in the twilight of a Trump Administration and the president wants to play games with people's lives, we will sue and we will win."

Mr. Cuomo had said in an Oct. 20 press conference that he believed the American people are skeptical about the vaccine, according to Syracuse.com. "Why? Because I think they're skeptical about the professionalism of this federal government's health response," he said.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
you need to get your sad ass woke. :shameonyou:

the great DEMOCRATIC scumbag governor of blue state NY, andy cuomo, was yapping on radio and t.v. about how he wasn’t going to allow any potential vaccine in NY, because it couldn’t be trusted because in was a trump vaccine. this was all fall, before the election.

i finally got an appointment to get stuck next monday, but on the website, it said at the start, that the vaccine was not fully vetted/approved, but was being made available as an emergency effort.

my little friend, you should do some research on what happened to queen carlotta’s daughter, and then follow your heart/act
accordingly.

:waving:
You have to be the angriest over the hill douchebag in town.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
“I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump,” Harris said, “and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he’s talking about. I will not take his word for it.”

Cuomo went further, suggesting he mistrusted not just President Donald Trump, but also the Food and Drug Administration under Trump. Asked about his confidence in the FDA, Cuomo indicated he didn’t have much.
“I’m not that confident,” Cuomo said, adding: “You’re going to say to the American people now, ‘Here’s a vaccine, it was new, it was done quickly, but trust this federal administration and their health administration that it’s safe? And we’re not 100 percent sure of the consequences.’ I think it’s going to be a very skeptical American public about taking the vaccine, and they should be.”

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Reactions: PRCD

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
You are the scientist who believes the Bible is literal truth or is that someone else?
and aren’t you a pizza delivery boy who brainlessly posts the same tired crap, over and over ?

we get it. you hate republicans. they are evil people. the dems will take care of you. your stimulus check is screwing some wealthy woman. maybe you could make some chump change installing biden/harris lawn signs.

try make post again when u get job...

:foreheadslap:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
How about people with autoimmune conditions? The CDC says that "they should be aware that no data are currently available on the safety of COVID-19 vaccines for people with autoimmune conditions".

How about women?

“There is a real difference between immune reactions between men and women,” the physician admits, adding “we in the medical community haven’t studied that as thoroughly as we ought to.”

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
and aren’t you a pizza delivery boy who brainlessly posts the same tired crap, over and over ?

we get it. you hate republicans. they are evil people. the dems will take care of you. your stimulus check is screwing some wealthy woman. maybe you could make some chump change installing biden/harris lawn signs.

try make post again when u get job...

:foreheadslap:
Make up some more stuff, grandpa. And talk about repetition take a look in the mirror, all your posts are bragging about how cool you used to be and the same douchbaggery. Bottom line, your internet persona sucks.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Make up some more stuff, grandpa. And talk about repetition take a look in the mirror, all your posts are bragging about how cool you used to be and the same douchbaggery. Bottom line, your internet persona sucks.
and what are you gonna do about it pizza boy ?

put me on ignore ?

prove you’re not a pizza delivery boy ?

show us you’re really a ragboy at a carwash ?

no persona. it’s all me baby!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
and what are you gonna do about it pizza boy ?

put me on ignore ?

prove you’re not a pizza delivery boy ?

show us you’re really a ragboy at a carwash ?

no persona. it’s all me baby!
So you are a douche congrats! I know the golden years can be tough but acting like asshole on an anonymous website is not the way to go.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
So you are a douche congrats! I know the golden years can be tough but acting like asshole on an anonymous website is not the way to go.
i’m not anonymous pizza boy.

you are though.

a jerkoff with a limited mind.

what’s your i.d. here ?

you’re ashamed of what you do for a living.
hence, big secret...

a known asspuppet of sissyhal. how cool is that!

stay hidden. we’re sure there’s good reason.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
i’m not anonymous pizza boy.

you are though.

a jerkoff with a limited mind.

what’s your i.d. here ?

you’re ashamed of what you do for a living.
hence, big secret...

a known asspuppet of sissyhal. how cool is that!

stay hidden. we’re sure there’s good reason.
Really what is your name, douchebag? What do you do for a living if anything? Or is a big secret? A tip, only sh!t people judge others on occupation or wealth. Did you ever surf?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I like DD.

He trips me out because he can be all reasonable then he starts getting crazy.
Take a look at the record of his "treatment center"? He also is a big time drug warrior who kept repeating the reefer madness lies.