Wardo?

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
He seemed like he was shepherding Malia's surf career several years ago while her mom steered the modeling part of it, financed by her husband i'd imagine.

Dude has issues, obviously. Substance abuse, anger issues, trauma no doubt. In his prime I think he was caring for his ailing father. From afar, he's pretty easy to judge, but like most people, you gain more compassion for them while in closer proximity. His wife (new on, maybe ex at this point, not sure) seemed to reconcile her feelings about him. Calling him a pro surfer anymore seems like a stretch.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
He seemed like he was shepherding Malia's surf career several years ago while her mom steered the modeling part of it, financed by her husband i'd imagine.

Dude has issues, obviously. Substance abuse, anger issues, trauma no doubt. In his prime I think he was caring for his ailing father. From afar, he's pretty easy to judge, but like most people, you gain more compassion for them while in closer proximity. His wife (new on, maybe ex at this point, not sure) seemed to reconcile her feelings about him. Calling him a pro surfer anymore seems like a stretch.
Well put.

Reactions: racer1 and Boneroni

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
few dudes have a pro surfing career at 42
from here it sounds like hes bi-polar
perhaps meds would help

Reactions: Boneroni

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
I think you may have subconscious desires for Wardo’s little Wardo (ie Pepis, manparts). First, you draw our attention to it here:
His pepis is looking plump.

Pause @ 0:01 and you'll see why chicks (and i) dig him.
And then you share this, where at :52 he’s giving Little Wardo some props for helping him get pitted:
1616785624653.jpeg
Wait a minute, maybe I‘m the one with the subconscious bias since I drew the connection to your connection. Crapper, I have some major introspection to do this weekend. Carry on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I watched What's Really Goin Wrong probably 900 times. His surfing a huge influence on me.
Seems like a problematic personality though. Punk vibe rarely ages well.