Yay!

We're Number 46!
We're Number 46!

We're Number 39!
We're Number 39!
Right? lolz

Do we hate Osterholm like we hate Little Lyin' Fauci? :dancing:
I like Osterholm.

He's kept politics out of this and just cut to the chase.

His approach generally has been "We cannot keep hiding indoors we must keep pushing forward and learning how to live with this."

I don't always agree with his solutions.

But he does let the data guide him.

And he's not a lifelong bureaucrat.

And doesn't seem to be interested in celebrity status.

Reactions: PRCD

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Fixed it for you....

viruses are pathogens.....but I can't prove it...

koch's postulates are inapplicable to something that requires a biological host to replicate....but I can't explain why or how that proves viruses are pathogenic....nor can I explain why they don't use human based biological agents to culture.

just because afoul says so doesn't make it so....

how do you go from flat earth to anti-vax virus denier?
Simply found out the truth....it has nothing to do with denial whatsoever.

How did I do?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Arguing from an incredulous position again Auto?
Let's just say I like to be skeptical.

I have issues with how you come to your conclusions.

Usually it's some issue you have with a measurement in a test.

Go back at look at your posts.

And yes, there is a collision of frame occurring.

I'm applying Occam's razor and you are not.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Usually it's some issue you have with a measurement in a test.....said Auto

Science is observable, demonstrable, measurable and repeatable....right?

And yes...I have a big issue with using PCR to determine if someone is sick or has some pathogen present....because it can't do that per it's inventor....the targets are surrogates, not from the actual isolated SARs-CoV-2 "virus"....and they're amplifying well beyond any reasonable limit...amplifying the background noise of a sample that cannot be cultured....and calling it positive.....then....they're leaving out potentially critical clinical info w/o reporting the Ct values

These are the facts..

Measurement system analysis is something I know about....and this RT-qPCR....once you understand how it's supposed to work....is quite easy to de-construct.....it's junk. Yet all Covid-19 cases and deaths are based on it.

It's criminal.

Yesterday at work I heard there's a key employee that has tested positive for 11 weeks in a row and has to stay out until he tests negative. Zero symptoms. Healthy guy.

....and that's all fook'd up, I say.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
But you never connect the measurement to proving a global conspiracy.

You automatically attribute malice to what is likely stupidity.

Always.

And you don't care. You keep charging forward.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Right? lolz

I like Osterholm.

He's kept politics out of this and just cut to the chase.

His approach generally has been "We cannot keep hiding indoors we must keep pushing forward and learning how to live with this."

I don't always agree with his solutions.

But he does let the data guide him.

And he's not a lifelong bureaucrat.

And doesn't seem to be interested in celebrity status.
That other guy Autoprax posts seems to be honest also. I'm surprised he hasn't been locked in the Tower of London for it.

Here he discusses adverse events, which are a concern for the vast majority of us at low risk of complications from the coof itself:

The YouTube algorithm keeps pushing that idiot raisin Fauci.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Fixed it for you....

viruses are pathogens.....but I can't prove it...

koch's postulates are inapplicable to something that requires a biological host to replicate....but I can't explain why or how that proves viruses are pathogenic....nor can I explain why they don't use human based biological agents to culture.

just because afoul says so doesn't make it so....

how do you go from flat earth to anti-vax virus denier?
Simply found out the truth....it has nothing to do with denial whatsoever.

How did I do?
you did poorly....it's just more of your usual deflection

you're using a series of postulates from the 1800's to try to argue that
viruses are not pathogens....because viruses cannot be cultured on media

yet exudate from an infected person can be used to infect another...this part
of the postulates works in the chain of isolate, infect, re-isolate

the one incompatibility with Koch's Postulates that you keep trying to hang your
hat on is fundamentally incompatible with the nature of viruses and the scientific
community (the actual one, not the one on BITCHUTE) agrees and has adjusted to
these learnings gained in the intervening hundred plus years accordingly

https://jb.asm.org/content/jb/33/1/1.full.pdf

it's such a tired schtick...

Reactions: need 4 speed

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
you did poorly....it's just more of your usual deflection

you're using a series of postulates from the 1800's to try to argue that
viruses are not pathogens....because viruses cannot be cultured on media

yet exudate from an infected person can be used to infect another...this part
of the postulates works in the chain of isolate, infect, re-isolate

the one incompatibility with Koch's Postulates that you keep trying to hang your
hat on is fundamentally incompatible with the nature of viruses and the scientific
community (the actual one, not the one on BITCHUTE) agrees and has adjusted to
these learnings gained in the intervening hundred plus years accordingly

https://jb.asm.org/content/jb/33/1/1.full.pdf

it's such a tired schtick...
From the Reuters article....

"In the same way we can trace DNA left at the scene of the crime, scientists can identify viruses which are the cause of human disease by isolating them from infected individuals, sequencing their genetic material to identify them, directly visualising them (by electron microscopy) and indirectly visualising their effects on cells, as well as confirming their ability to cause disease by testing isolated and characterised viruses in animal models”.

Claims of isolation....do you also have the scientific paper that provides proof of isolation? Remember to refer to the definition of isolation....to separate from all other things...right?

And you mentioned this -
"yet exudate from an infected person can be used to infect another...this part
of the postulates works in the chain of isolate, infect, re-isolate"

Claims of contagion....do you have the scientific paper that provides proof of contagion...using the isolate virus?

And while you're at it....provide a set of arguments as to why the RT-qPCR process is an acceptable tool for determining if someone is sick from the SARs-Cov-2 virus.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
But you never connect the measurement to proving a global conspiracy.

You automatically attribute malice to what is likely stupidity.

Always.

And you don't care. You keep charging forward.
So you're agreeing that the test is bunk but think it's just due to stupidity on the part of the world's health officials?

Re global conspiracy....you act like it could never be the case....incredulous you are.....but history is rife with conspiracy....where one group conspired against the others, no? The weakest position is being incredulous..sets one up for being fooled....

:roflmao:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
From the Reuters article....

"In the same way we can trace DNA left at the scene of the crime, scientists can identify viruses which are the cause of human disease by isolating them from infected individuals, sequencing their genetic material to identify them, directly visualising them (by electron microscopy) and indirectly visualising their effects on cells, as well as confirming their ability to cause disease by testing isolated and characterised viruses in animal models”.

Claims of isolation....do you also have the scientific paper that provides proof of isolation? Remember to refer to the definition of isolation....to separate from all other things...right?

And you mentioned this -
"yet exudate from an infected person can be used to infect another...this part
of the postulates works in the chain of isolate, infect, re-isolate"

Claims of contagion....do you have the scientific paper that provides proof of contagion...using the isolate virus?

And while you're at it....provide a set of arguments as to why the RT-qPCR process is an acceptable tool for determining if someone is sick from the SARs-Cov-2 virus.
you're playing a really silly logic game

now you've moved the goalposts again asking for scientific papers about yadda yadda

I'm sure you've got some foolish gotcha which is why you're so specific in your ask

just like the Koch's Postulates gotcha...but that wasn't even a gotcha...it was ignorant

if you have a point, just come out and make it...don't try to passive aggressively lay some
trap. that type of behavior doesn't demonstrate good faith which is important if your true
aim is to persuade.

I don't think it is your objective here, but I'll take you at your word.

polio is a virus

we eradicated it with a vaccine

you still have not explained why treating viral diseases with viral solutions has eradicated them

chicken pox, influenza, hep, hpv, polio, measels....all tamed with the expertise of virology and
epidemiology. decidedly NOT tamed by eliminating radio frequencies around the patient or
improving their gut biome.

• Haha
Reactions: Bohter

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I can't believe you guys waste your time arguing with Bohter (aka "You are ignoring content by this member")

It seems like the most unfulfilling thing ever.

afoaf, please help me with my mountainbike purchase instead. nevermind

Reactions: CutnSnip

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I'm so afraid to look at MTBs....I think when my boys are a little older I'll dig
in, but for now I've got my blinders firmly attached

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
So you're agreeing that the test is bunk but think it's just due to stupidity on the part of the world's health officials?

Re global conspiracy....you act like it could never be the case....incredulous you are.....but history is rife with conspiracy....where one group conspired against the others, no? The weakest position is being incredulous..sets one up for being fooled....

:roflmao:
I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing.

I'm asking how, if you think the test is inaccurate, that proves there is a global conspiracy to hide the truth.

The proof you offer that this a global conspiracy is that conspiracies have existed before.

I'm willing to believe if you give provide the evidence.

But it's always, "this test is off!"

And "conspiracies have existed before!"