*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I wonder how they're measuring this because infections were already plummeting from their peak in early January where the total number of vaccinated was quite low:
1614011099451.png
In Italy the peak was in November. Across the Med, Israel saw a very sharp drop-off in cases in September for some other reason before the vaccines:
1614011327072.png

Viruses come and go on their own. They have to de-correlate the natural phenomena from the effect of the vaccine.

Interesting this report could be "leaked" but not the raw data from Pfizer's studies.

Reactions: Bohter

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Queensland Aus Flu flatline....

And....you can get a general idea of how some Victorian's view the jab and their government by their reaction here....

I watched this on YT about 30 minutes ago....but now it's "unavailable" there....hmmmmmm....
so yet another graph that shoes it has not "disappeared"

and still you fail to address the fact that increased rate of flu vaccination, social distancing,
mask wearing, hand washing, and remote work has obviously retarded the rate of spread
for the flu virus...but it's all just a hoax for the great reset....weird, right?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006

and still you fail to address the fact that increased rate of flu vaccination, social distancing,
mask wearing, hand washing, and remote work has obviously retarded the rate of spread
for the flu virus...but it's all just a hoax for the great reset....weird, right?
The graph shows that the flu has flatlined at historically low levels.....and the typical flu season spikes are gone.
Sorry if you thought I meant zero cases vs. historically very very low levels....will choose my words more wisely in the future.

Flu vaccinations have never been proven to eliminate your getting sick nor preventing you from spreading something....they just help ease the symptoms....much like the claimed effectiveness of the Covaids jabs.

Social distancing, mask wearing, hand washing and remote work angles....that you provided....are all predicated on viruses as pathogenic germs......for which we have no proof. You made the claims....now bring the proof.

BTW....all this stuff that you claim nearly eliminated the flu......was aimed at reducing the Covaids.....so it's effective for the flu but not Covaids?

But be really careful with your critical thinking....you could end up down the rabbit hole....and we can't have any of that in order to pull off The Great Reset....

And, here's the three primary medical science papers on the Covaids....graded against basic scientific criteria....
Here's the criteria...

...and here's the scorecards for the three papers...

Looks like failure to me.....

From Dr. Stefan Lanka's work....a non-biased review...

....but but but.....don't go down that rabbit hole folks!

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The graph shows that the flu has flatlined at historically low levels.....and the typical flu season spikes are gone.
Sorry if you thought I meant zero cases vs. historically very very low levels....will choose my words more wisely in the future.

Flu vaccinations have never been proven to eliminate your getting sick nor preventing you from spreading something....they just help ease the symptoms....much like the claimed effectiveness of the Covaids jabs.

Social distancing, mask wearing, hand washing and remote work angles....that you provided....are all predicated on viruses as pathogenic germs......for which we have no proof. You made the claims....now bring the proof.

BTW....all this stuff that you claim nearly eliminated the flu......was aimed at reducing the Covaids.....so it's effective for the flu but not Covaids?

But be really careful with your critical thinking....you could end up down the rabbit hole....and we can't have any of that in order to pull off The Great Reset....

And, here's the three primary medical science papers on the Covaids....graded against basic scientific criteria....
Here's the criteria...

viruses are pathogens

koch's postulates are inapplicable to something that requires a biological host to replicate

just because it's on BITCHUTE doesn't make it so

how do you go from flat earth to anti-vax virus denier?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Here's the criteria...

Before I go down the rabbit hole, can you tell me if you think this is another global conspiracy to keep people from knowing the truth?

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto

The graph shows that every year, the occurrences go up at the same time. Or else covid was around 5 years ago.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
You can see if you are eligible for a vaccine in California here:

They can fuck off.

Docs at work saying we're ranked 46th (!?) in the country for vaccinations per capita.

So easy to a get a vax everywhere else.

Pathetic.

What_it_Do_Baybeeee

Gerry Lopez status
Mar 28, 2010
CA
They can fook off.

Docs at work saying we're ranked 46th (!?) in the country for vaccinations per capita.

So easy to a get a vax everywhere else.

Pathetic.
That is just not true. CA isn't doing the best, but also isn't doing the worst. Around 20th in states with percentage of first doses administered. 39th or so in second doses.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yay!

We're Number 46!
We're Number 46!

We're Number 39!
We're Number 39!

Kaiser said they are getting more vaccines now.

I hope to get mine before school starts in the fall.

I'll teach anyway.

I pray the don't make us wear masks to teach.

I think they will.

Do we hate Osterholm like we hate Little Lyin' Fauci? :dancing:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
That is just not true. CA isn't doing the best, but also isn't doing the worst. Around 20th in states with percentage of first doses administered. 39th or so in second doses.

That was the number they were discussing last week.

Might be different now.

Either way, last month, you should have been able to go down to your local grocery store/pharmacy to get this.

Just like other states.