*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Perhaps a wager is in order
This is going to be a tough one to quantify; I mean I can kind of see McConnell looking around the room, and figuring, Romney and Sasse are a better option than someone less lucid than Biden (we have a few of those in the Senate if I'm not mistaken) and more predictable than someone younger with clearer ambition...

I can come up with something like, neither Romney nor Sasse will be in the top 3 delegate counts for the 2024 GOP Primary, or the average finishing place, by delegate count in the 2024 GOP Primary, I get Cruz + Hawley, you get Romney + Sasse, we sum the place finish, divide by two, lower number wins, or sum the delegates between each of our duos, bigger pile wins, or....

But generally, I like where you're going with this, and I can't wait to spend your money!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
In the end Obama cost the democrats the Presidency, The House, The Senate and the Supreme Court. He gave us Trump. Obama did that.
because moron birther racists like you bought partisan propaganda and voted
against your interests because your party affiliation is the only definable aspect
of your otherwise amorphous and impotent existence

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I love that he lost his book deal and then he cried cancel culture.

What a fuciking retard.
These guys should lose their jobs, one way or the other. They know the whole "rigged election" routine is a Big Lie and they went along with it anyway, just for the rube vote. And now people are dead because the Big Lie got away from them. Not personally culpable but certainly not fit for office or leadership either. How does knowingly leading a bogus attempt to circumvent the legitimate results of a presidential election square with one's oath to uphold the Constitution? Not well, I'm thinking.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
These guys should lose their jobs, one way or the other. They know the whole "rigged election" routine is a Big Lie and they went along with it anyway, just for the rube vote. And now people are dead because the Big Lie got away from them. Not personally culpable but certainly not fit for office or leadership either. How does knowingly leading a bogus attempt to circumvent the legitimate results of a presidential election square with one's oath to uphold the Constitution? Not well, I'm thinking.
As long as the rube vote is out there politicians are going to clamor for it.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
As long as the rube vote is out there politicians are going to clamor for it.
Can a rube be changed into a non-rube? Are rubes good for something? Do we need a certain percentage of rubes in our society for some reason? Or would these rubes be happier not being rubes, and would our society be better off with fewer of them?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Can a rube be changed into a non-rube? Are rubes good for something? Do we need a certain percentage of rubes in our society for some reason? Or would these rubes be happier not being rubes, and would our society be better off with fewer of them?
They are irretrievable. Society cannot fix whatever is actually bothering the Squidleys of this world. In the modern age, they are a commodity - a valuable commodity because they click and vote and buy stuff. If you tell them what they want to hear, they will buy what you are selling.

Reactions: sirfun

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
The ONLY thing that would have been totally cool of this whole sh1tshow is if someone upperdecked the toilets in the Capitol building.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The ONLY thing that would have been totally cool of this whole sh1tshow is if someone upperdecked the toilets in the Capitol building.
articles are currently circulating indicating that people defecated inside the building

(not in toilets)

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
A smart cowboys knows you don't spook the herd.

Once it stampedes there aint no controlling it

Those dumb white guys remind me of muslin extremists.

Last edited: