The Random Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I believe he was complimenting the image. Wishing perhaps to be on the wave during Captain Cook’s first European ‘visit’ to the islands, before kooks, crowds and other Haoles invaded the line-up. I can empathize with this observation if it was in deed Leaverite’s intent... Find/post more jewels like that one MV2local. Stoked!
Kewl. You have a new erBB title- Official Steak Speak Translator.

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
B125E24F-A657-4DDC-A122-7AEAB4709083.jpeg

Texas

This picture was posted on a website with this accompanying question:

"
If you were in a public place, would you feel comfortable with this man sitting ten feet away from your children?"

This is the thoughtful response from one of the readers:

"I would gently explain to my children that while it is his absolute right to do it, I do not approve. In no uncertain terms I would tell them that if I ever catch THEM wearing brown slacks, blue socks and black shoes, IN PUBLIC, I will slap the sh!t out of them."

Texas
Mom

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Oxcart at Skunkworks. One of the most bad ass planes ever developed. If you're ever driving through Atwater/Merced area on Highway 99, they have one of these at the Castle Air Museum. It's worth a stop. Top speed is still top secret to this day.

Warbird and aircraft geek, out.
Grew up outside Edward's AFB in Prettymuchmars California, got to sit in an sr-71 when I was a kid. I thought they were those. Looks like star wars, the rebels prepping x-wings.

Reactions: ghostshaper

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Heard the pilots takin off to the West from California usualy finish their in-flight check list somewhere over Japan a few minutes later.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I like how they lied in the passed.

So when they say there is no plane now you just have to wink at them.

What is the use of a plane like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.