It's a good thing iFall ran off to Az

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
Electric cars are cool. Unfortunately it isn’t possible to fulfill our transportation needs without petroleum powered vehicles. We can’t even get close with electric.

This isn’t a knock on electric cars this is just the reality of an electric car fleet. It just can’t rez up like people want it too.
We're supposed to close lanes for cars & add more bike lanes, then we can all just ride our bikes everywhere

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
We're supposed to close lanes for cars & add more bike lanes, then we can all just ride our bikes everywhere
I want multiple spike strips and long poles placed along Trestles trail about thigh high. Force people to walk/run it. No bikes and definitely no EBikes.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I want multiple spike strips and long poles placed along Trestles trail about thigh high. Force people to walk/run it. No bikes and definitely no EBikes.
Who died and elected you Joe Chromo? If you don’t live there, don’t fvckin soufflé there. Back to County Valley with Holly the vegi chick you shameless invader.

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Imagine hating working people this much

Edicts from Lord Gavin and his Uber Alles predecessor is why CA is turning into a failed state

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I walk or ride my bike for almost all of my personal errands. I live in the location that i do primarily for this reason.

going to work on a bike would be impossible though.