SCUTUS and the upcoming presidential election - why Ginzburg's seat is crucial

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Who told you that? You sure you didn't mean to move to Cuba? Apparently they all have equal outcomes there......that is except for the ruling class.
Cuba doesn't have a democracy.
You didn't know that?

Having an institution, which is the final arbiter of the law, that ignores the majority of citizens, is not a democracy. It's Cuba.

Democracy is not about team sports, it's about fairness.

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Be nice. He sells copiers in a paperless-trending world. :roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao:
Really? He's one of those scammers who calls saying your regular shipment of toner is scheduled and they need a credit card number to process?

That explains why he hates foreigners. A Nigerian stole his job

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Cuba doesn't have a democracy.
You didn't know that?

Having an institution, which is the final arbiter of the law, that ignores the majority of citizens, is not a democracy. It's Cuba.

Democracy is not about team sports, it's about fairness.

Nobody here asked for a pure democracy. That's called anarchy. Pure democracies end in people voting themselves the money and power of the people they envy. The resulting government destroys the democracy, and replaces it with authoritarian communism.

The United States is a democratic republic, where we elect representatives. The representatives create laws, and the laws rule us. The system protects people from becoming victims of leaders like you who would change laws to suit whatever benefits them at the time. And everyone else suffers.

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The United States is a democratic republic, where we elect representatives.
We don't elect Supreme Court judges, otherwise we would have very liberal laws in this country.

A SCOTUS that doesn't represent the ethos of the majority of the people is dictatorship.

It's a definition of it.

You also claimed in the past that Supreme Court making decisions you disagreed with were 'unconstitutional'.

What made you change your mind?
You're for gay marriage now?

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
What's that sound I hear? The sound of centrist independent voters sliding to the left?

Any trumpies wanna bet on the outcome of the election?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
We don't elect Supreme Court judges, otherwise we would have very liberal laws in this country.

A SCOTUS that doesn't represent the ethos of the majority of the people is dictatorship.

It's a definition of it.

You also claimed in the past that Supreme Court making decisions you disagreed with were 'unconstitutional'.

What made you change your mind?
You're for gay marriage now?

Liar. I've claimed that some Supreme Court decisions were "unconstitutional" because they were.

The framers placed filling the Supreme Court in the hands of the senate because they reasoned that the senate would be more likely to people the court with justices who are more stable, and less subject to swaying political winds.

And more or less, that's how ikt's worked out.

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think the Dems just need to use the GOP's hypocrisy to take senators out.

You just keep playing the clip of LG.

Poor brown sluts who like to kill their babies in utero got to be shitting their pants now.

Coat hangers for all the poor brown sluts!