Jun 25, 2008
I don't know why I click to view....it's consistently the most stupid sh!t

even squidly can make a valid point once in a blue moon

Reactions: CutnSnip

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Good job to the democrat governor and legislature in NJ. You've killed more people than Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland and Virginia COMBINED with your great leadership on Covid19 and particularly the way you've handled the state's long term care facilities. Great jobs democrats for all your hard work and success. I'm sure Hal and Mundus will continue to vote for you.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Good job to the democrat governor and legislature in NJ. You've killed more people than Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland and Virginia COMBINED with your great leadership on Covid19 and particularly the way you've handled the state's long term care facilities. Great jobs democrats for all your hard work and success. I'm sure Hal and Mundus will continue to vote for you.
Just to keep the thread on track.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Just another reminder of King Murphy's complete failure.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
NewJerseyites have Biden over Trump by 13 points or so. The'd rather die of coronavirus than re-elect that fraud

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Send 75% of New Jersey's teachers to the unemployment line. Keep only the best. Standardized curriculum across the board. Switch it to digital learning for this coming school year. Give the tax payers a refund on all that school tax they get so little for.

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
lots of yak about schools.
In typical do no/see no/say no fashion....we are silent about.....
what is to come.

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
hope not but was referring to economic fallout.

my pals restaurant tanked this weekend.

sadly it seems he's not alone.

he soldiered on but then folded.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
hope not but was referring to economic fallout.

my pals restaurant tanked this weekend.

sadly it seems he's not alone.

he soldiered on but then folded.
that totally sucks.

the economic fallout is gonna be there either way. Probably worse without measures to slow the virus. If you comple ignore the publ health implications, as some erbb posters think we should, the economy completely collapses.