White, male, and work in the industry in Hollywood? Not anymore.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
In other words, water is wet

This is not just in Hollywood. Take a gander at all the big CA city police and fire chiefs and honestly tell me they are representative of the rank and file employees. And 2020 has only made the racism worse. Recruiters I know have been given directives that they MUST process "diversity" candidates rather than just picking the best candidates.

Also, there's no such thing as "reverse" racism. It is simply racist, sexist, bigotry
Nice job quoting Edward Norton's dad in American History X. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
They can just do the Hey Jude route:

"Na-na-na, na, na
Na-na-na, na
Superman that ho"
That's unfortunate. If they actually buy the song (I know, I know, nobody does that anymore..) it seems like they should get a lyrical n-word permit good for six months or something?

You know, as they drive their G Wagon to Clowny Line they are all rapping the n-word (and feeling ever SO gangstah) with the tinted windows rolled up and the air conditioning on. Until their phones start doxing them for unauthorized n-word usage, they will continue the behavior. Biff and Buffy are BAD bitches...

Last edited:

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Can you define implicit bias as you are using it in this context?

When people use that term, it's a sign to me they don't understand how the cognitive system works.

That is really important.

Because the blacks got legitimate gripes.

That is all the more reason they need to make their case logically.

I just see appeals to pity and shame and double binds.

I wouldn't care about this if I thought it would bring about the optimal changes.

I don't think it will.

Cowabunga
Do you think a logical or scientific or philosophical or professional argument makes white Cocki question his opinion?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
That's unfortunate. If they actually buy the song (I know, I know, nobody does that anymore..) it seems like they should get a lyrical n-word permit good for six months or something?

You know, as they drive their G Wagon to Clowny Line they are all rapping the n-word (and feeling ever SO gangstah) with the tinted windows rolled up and the air conditioning on. Until their phones start doxing them for unauthorized n-word usage, they will continue the behavior. Biff and Buffy are BAD bitches...
County Valley is the new Austin, TX. Or is it the other way around?

(btw, GWS, you should love County Valley as it is the ultimate souther honeypot; you just need something similar for Camarillo)

• Love
Reactions: Billy Ocean

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
i don’t find Emma Stone to be attractive or a good actor.

also, to @GWS_2 ......no, they are not allowed to use that word. They have to say “broke-broke”.

Thats just the way it is.
I said attractive. I don't think she's a good actor

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
In November, California voters will be asked to delete the following statement from the state constitution:

The State shall not discriminate against, or grant preferential treatment to, any individual or group on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in the operation of public employment, public education, or public contracting.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
In November, California voters will be asked to delete the following statement from the state constitution:

The State shall not discriminate against, or grant preferential treatment to, any individual or group on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in the operation of public employment, public education, or public contracting.
Welcome to North West Korea.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Do you think a logical or scientific or philosophical or professional argument makes white Cocki question his opinion?
Yes, it's a better approach.

You got to sell this sh!t as an investment in society.

Helping blacks and other poor people over come the obstacle that is a lack of opportunities will make the society more robust.

Using terms like "White Privilege" and "What fragility" and "Implicit bias" is going to trigger the faulty threat response we see in many white people.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Yes, it's a better approach.

You got to sell this sh!t as an investment in society.

Helping blacks and other poor people over come the obstacle that is a lack of opportunities will make the society more robust.

Using terms like "White Privilege" and "What fragility" and "Implicit bias" is going to trigger the faulty threat response we see in many white people.
Trying to sell something to those who don’t want to pay is a fools indulgence.
Those With sensitive triggers to losing their status Need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. The tough love pendulum swings and cares not who feels entitled.