Riot videos and reaction here

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I'm glad the cop was black, otherwise, more riots.

She deserved to be cracked. What right does she have to smack people?
If she wants to be seen as a non-combatant, she needs to act like a lady and stay out of combat.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You wear a mask? WEAK!
I knew that was coming :p

I wear a mask when businesses ask me too, and only then.

I can't wait to be out of this state in 10 days where I can dispense of this mask nonsense

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I knew that was coming :p

I wear a mask when businesses ask me too, and only then.

I can't wait to be out of this state in 10 days where I can dispense of this mask nonsense
But what about fREEEEEdumb? Stand up for your rights brother. Our forefathers fought and died so you don't have to wear a mask.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
I'm glad the cop was black, otherwise, more riots.

She deserved to be cracked. What right does she have to smack people?
disagree, to me it is a tell that those cops aren't trained very well. The guy doesn't appear to understand how to get an unarmed person under control from behind whatsoever, so after failing hard at that and letting his partner take a blow, he cracks her and she goes down hard on the pavement.

Agree wholeheartedly she shouldn't be attacking police, but that was an easily preventable situation.

Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
disagree, to me it is a tell that those cops aren't trained very well. The guy doesn't appear to understand how to get an unarmed person under control from behind whatsoever, so after failing hard at that and letting his partner take a blow, he cracks her and she goes down hard on the pavement.

Agree wholeheartedly she shouldn't be attacking police, but that was an easily preventable situation.
Most videos I see of police brutality are the results of **** poor training and their inability to control a situation. Part of the job is protecting people from themselves and managing and controlling a situation. They completely failed.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

Most cops have no combatives training. Greg Ellfritz talks about this all the time.

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
this will inevidably be coming next from the national guard and "armored" PD and will the turning point like it was on May 4, 1970 before the majority of those here were even born. It won't be CSNY but some rap group this time to memorialize it for future generations.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: