*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
Were there riots of this magnitude, nationwide the last time the cops murdered a defenseless black man?
Yeah, Rodney King. I think it's getting progressively worse b/c people aren't standing for it.

We also had quarantine before the killing w/o riots.
How many times can you kick a dog before it bites you back?

Or bully a kid before he comes back w/ a weapon?

Reactions: mundus

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
i'm pretty bummed watching 13 years of hard work, stress, accountability, and award winning success go down the tubes in a matter of months. Pretty much all i have left is my health insurance so i guess I'm supposed to count my blessings right? I was really really successful for a bunch of years so i don't qualify for all the cheese getting thrown around, i have to chisel out a chunk of my retirement savings just to make sure we can pay the mortgage the next year or two. Oh but THANK YOU government for 'allowing me" to withdraw MY SAVINGS" without "penalty," even though I will in fact have to pay taxes on that money one day.

i don't like seeing people killed by cops either, but i guess I'm supposed to be grateful to be born white and smart. i pretty much loathe nearly everyone at this point. equally of course. But then again I'm a New Yorker and according to Ed Norton i'm allowed to hate everyone of all creeds. in fact i hate creeds in general. i probably hate you too, you fucking whatever you are, go fook off and die in the dark.
Maybe we need to start a subway go fund me account?

I' chip in 5 dollar

Last edited:
Reactions: Subway and obslop

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
How many times can you kick a dog before it bites you back?

Or bully a kid before he comes back w/ a weapon?
The fact that people were cooped up for three months with a sense of hopelessness and dread absolutely made it worse. To dismiss this as correlation is foolish.

Your examples are valid, but this happened at this particular time in history for a reason

MitchellC

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 28, 2016
The fact that people were cooped up for three months with a sense of hopelessness and dread absolutely made it worse. To dismiss this as correlation is foolish.

Your examples are valid, but this happened at this particular time in history for a reason
Not sure why you are rejecting the anti-cop thesis.

These kids are just doing the push back the rest of us are afraid to do.

For every surfer minding his own business while being swarmed by jack boot thugs, there were moms getting ticketed for letting their kids out to play.

The right can claim unconstitutional civil rights violations being illegally enforced, but where are they (and their guns) when real activism hits?

The kids had no risk, yet bore the brunt of the shutdown while govt workers still got paid. So their student debt goes up, but they didnt have the real classes, nor social life or jobs.

No wonder they are either pissed off or just ready to blow off some steam. My guess is 10% hard left, maybe 40% blm, but with 50% white college in for the excitement and party.

The over reaction shutdown is one of the all time great public policy mistakes. We are now reaping the warnings smart balanced people were pointing out all along.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Not sure why you are rejecting the anti-cop thesis.

These kids are just doing the push back the rest of us are afraid to do.

For every surfer minding his own business while being swarmed by jack boot thugs, there were moms getting ticketed for letting their kids out to play.

The right can claim unconstitutional civil rights violations being illegally enforced, but where are they (and their guns) when real activism hits?

The kids had no risk, yet bore the brunt of the shutdown while govt workers still got paid. So their student debt goes up, but they didnt have the real classes, nor social life or jobs.

No wonder they are either pissed off or just ready to blow off some steam. My guess is 10% hard left, maybe 40% blm, but with 50% white college in for the excitement and party.

The over reaction shutdown is one of the all time great public policy mistakes. We are now reaping the warnings smart balanced people were pointing out all along.
I'm not rejecting the anti-cop thesis, it's simply a component that has already been festering

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
And, they ain't gots no JOB! Pissed off AND free time!
Haha that's what I was thinking lastnight... it's Sunday night, tomorrow is Monday. Doesn't really matter if you don't got a job. 1 in 4 of the workforce are unemployed, but for 18-30 year olds, I bet it's like 1 in 3 or even 1 in 2.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Maybe we need to start a subway go fund me account?
Even my storied and beloved FF miles are virtually useless :cursing::cursing:

actually I don’t have all that many, my job is not that of the executive road warrior. but it ain’t like Im going anywhere anyway

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The problem with police reform is that is takes critical thinking and discipline.

You need bench marks for success.

Both sides are full emotional retards.

Reactions: Jonahbrah

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

actually I don’t have all that many, my job is not that of the executive road warrior. but it ain’t like Im going anywhere anyway
We'll all in the same boat, brother.

I tried to figure out how to get to Indo but it's a no go.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Gov opens inter island travel on June 16th. Wife and I gonna take a outer island trip.
Ok for that comment you can send me a 5 lb bag of air sealed, light roast, estate best 100%kona, whole bean k thanks :shaka:

• Haha
Reactions: racer1

HarryLopez

Phil Edwards status
Jan 17, 2007
Neck deep
I remember being in Isla Vista when the Rodney King thing happened. Was offered a ride. Students drove down there to get whatever action they were looking for. First thought, 'Stupid haoles.'

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

FF miles have always been useless man. They're zimbabwebux.