Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
She seems unstable
Possibly suffering from mental illness
Possibly dealing with some sort of post traumatic stress
Maybe more to this story than we know
Or maybe just Karen being Karen, but with a casual racism spin

But if we find out she was recently raped by a bird watching dog hating black man, and off her meds because covid19, the narrative’s gonna change big time

Reactions: afoaf

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
I had to seriously talk my sister out of getting a dog in Brooklyn

chicks go crazy with the nurturing instinct and can’t think logically when it kicks in
I don't think I'd live in NYC, but if I did, I'd probably still have a dog. I've never really not had a dog in my entire life.

• Dislike
Reactions: afoaf

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
This is 2020. You can't say bomb on an airplane and (if you're not black) you can't say "black" to describe a guy you're accusing of threatening you. Everyone knows this. She let the guy trigger her into the overreaction and now she's going to pay for it. She fed the troll.

The lesson here is that everyone should put a little thought into how they're going to react if/when some rando takes their stinkeye to the next level when they catch you parking in the handicap spot or leaving dogsht on the sidewalk or any of 100 other anti-social acts that people sometimes thoughtlessly commit.

Someone points the camera at you and calls you on it, how will you react? Will you troll or be trolled?

Last edited:

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Yes, IMO. In any event would you want a liar like that handling your money?
Interesting. How do you think this works out if we get this across the board? Many many people of all stripes can have a bad moment (I've no clue if this is typical behavior for this gal). I don't think the repercussions should be this severe.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Am I a bad person for letting my dog run on the beach in the winter?

Is it illegal? Freedom is not the absence of the rule of law. Your freedom ends where my nose begins. Are there any people present on your beach in the winter when you turn your dog loose? If not then you might get away with it, because there are no possible conflicts, and possibly no cops.

Otherwise, yes. You are a bad person. I suspect that "otherwise" is the case, or you would not have confronted me on this surrogate ego issue.

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
90% of people (including us) let their dogs off leash here on the beach, every day all day, even though it is technically illegal.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Interesting. How do you think this works out if we get this across the board? Many many people of all stripes can have a bad moment (I've no clue if this is typical behavior for this gal). I don't think the repercussions should be this severe.
Call me crazy, but false possibly life ruining accusations should be punished either by law or societal norms.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
There are a few outliers. You'd be hard pressed to make that happen. Marshes, maybe. My friends who hunt duck have problems finding labradors who are capable working dogs now. They have been bred for nothing but looks. Tough to find one capable of fulfilling its original purpose.

All this aside, if you are afraid of a loose cocker spaniel, Jesus Alice. Stay home and quiver with fear. The world must terrify you.

And yes, crazy lady fucked up having the dog off leash. I'm just mocking the fear aspect of fluffy on the loose.
Mine wants to retrieve and but doesn't like going into the water. When he was a puppy he dove in the neighbor's pool twice and had a blast. I think they take some training for ducks but I think you're right - they're bred for looks and to be a good family dog. I don't think that many people are hunting ducks with dogs out here.

I have the handsomest chocolate Lab in north America.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Call me crazy, but false possibly life ruining accusations should be punished either by law or societal norms.
The only one getting the life ruining accusations in this scenario is the gal. Just because someone freaking out calls 911 does not even remotely mean that the police will respond in a timeline manner, let alone come in hot ready to take down the accused.

Punished by existing law in this case is probably a misdemeanor at best.

Be interesting to see if the guy that posted the video really thinks this gal deserves everything she is getting in a week or so. After the first blush of media vindication wears off.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I'm now sorry I injected the character of Cocker Spaniels into this thread. The dog tangent doesn't belong here because Fido don't vote. Take it to the main forum.