“I can’t breathe” 2.0

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
This true.

Also true that “white people” don’t commit crimes at the same rate that “black people” do.

This white guy has never broken a law. I've never driven under the influence. I only cross streets at crosswalks. I've never cut through anyones yard with a posted no-trespassing sign. I've never purchased illegal drugs. I've never possessed illegal drugs. I've never sold illegal drugs. I've never crossed state or international borders while possessing illegal drugs. I've never assaulted anyone. I've never possessed an illegal weapon. I've never blown up a port-a-potty on federally protected land. I've never committed any other acts of vandalism. At least not according to my criminal record. None of these crimes are statistics because I've been flying under the radar with the powers of white privilege for the past 42yrs. Because I was never caught and convicted, they never actually happened.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
This white guy has never broken a law. I've never driven under the influence. I only cross streets at crosswalks. I've never cut through anyones yard with a posted no-trespassing sign. I've never purchased illegal drugs. I've never possessed illegal drugs. I've never sold illegal drugs. I've never crossed state or international borders while possessing illegal drugs. I've never assaulted anyone. I've never possessed an illegal weapon. I've never blown up a port-a-potty on federally protected land. I've never committed any other acts of vandalism. At least not according to my criminal record. None of these crimes are statistics because I've been flying under the radar with the powers of white privilege for the past 42yrs.
#metoo

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
This white guy has never broken a law. I've never driven under the influence. I only cross streets at crosswalks. I've never cut through anyones yard with a posted no-trespassing sign. I've never purchased illegal drugs. I've never possessed illegal drugs. I've never sold illegal drugs. I've never crossed state or international borders while possessing illegal drugs. I've never assaulted anyone. I've never possessed an illegal weapon. I've never blown up a port-a-potty on federally protected land. I've never committed any other acts of vandalism. At least not according to my criminal record. None of these crimes are statistics because I've been flying under the radar with the powers of white privilege for the past 42yrs. Because I was never caught and convicted, they never actually happened.
Go volunteer to go to jail then if it will help assuage your guilt

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Imagine how much drugs they would find if they did stop and frisk on wall street.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
It didn't really happen. Pool chemicals, sugar and water aren't actually volatile.
I'm somewhat glad TedFred, TinyUniverse and others did talk me out of throwing 5 spliced M-80s down the pit toilet in Mexico. It probably would have been a bad idea although the potential mushroom sh*t cloud was hard to resist.

• Haha

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
All that shows is how much of an asshole you have to be to **** someone else (as in, not the cops) off enough to call the cops on you. And for that something to be serious enough to warrant an arrest/booking. The bar is pretty high. Some of the cops are commenting that in their jurisdictions they don't even book misdemeanor arrests anymore because the jails are too full of felony suspects.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
All that shows is how much of an asshole you have to be to **** someone else (as in, not the cops) off enough to call the cops on you. And for that something to be serious enough to warrant an arrest/booking. The bar is pretty high. Some of the cops are commenting that in their jurisdictions they don't even book misdemeanor arrests anymore because the jails are too full of felony suspects.

Or just be black?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Hi Five!

• Haha

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Or just be black?

women do that sht all the time

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
women do that sht all the time

Do they always say the polite person filming them threatened to kill them?