It comes from China

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Strawman.

Not "everything" is racist.

Only racist things are fucking racist.

Ask Chinese people how they like it instead of telling us how nothing is racist TO YOU.

View attachment 88062
And they're just that: things. Not some societal trend. It's a bunch of anecdotal sh!t coming from dum dums like you who are searching for them. Shining a spotlight on them won't have any effect on this virus, the economy, or your life. Or maybe it's kind of like masturbating for you. If so I commend you.

"Belgian school under fire for racist class photo."

Holy sh!t close the hospital we have some real news! The pandemic is over! Hurrah Fecal!

Hope you had a good wank to that, wienerwhip.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
And they're just that: things. Not some societal trend. It's a bunch of anecdotal sh!t coming from dum dums like you who are searching for them. Shining a spotlight on them won't have any effect on this virus, the economy, or your life. Or maybe it's kind of like masturbating for you. If so I commend you.

"Belgian school under fire for racist class photo."

Holy sh!t close the hospital we have some real news! The pandemic is over! Hurrah Fecal!

Hope you had a good wank to that, wienerwhip.

Again, you're dismissing people on the receiving end of the latest xeno-racist episode and concluding that it's not offensive TO YOU.

So thoughtful of you.

Even if only a handful of racist attacks and incidents occurred (there are thousands) what do you think it's like living in a country where the president and his rubes are using racial slurs against your ethnicity?

You wouldn't fucking know because you don't fucking care.

Shitty ethos, shitty human.

If somebody talked like this about white men, you would have your panties in a bunch in 3 seconds.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Send the data fuckface.
Do the Google dumbo. It's not all fake news.

And you didn't answer. What is it like to be a citizen of the country where the president and his rubes are using racial slurs against you? There are 5 million of Chinese people in the US. But YOU don't think it's a big deal.

Xenophobia.png

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Mistakes have been made, by everyone.

No one is perfect. A-bomb was a choice between 200,000 deaths or 1,000,000+ deaths on both sides.

War is hell, and this one be also.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
racial slurs against your ethnicity?

And you didn't answer. What is it like to be a citizen of the country where the president and his rubes are using racial slurs against you? There are 5 million of Chinese people in the US. But YOU don't think it's a big deal.

View attachment 88065
Dude. Sometimes news outlets report on the same things. It's kind of an industry. This is not rigorous. Try again. These are not 12,000 isolated incidents. Get you a filter!

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005

View attachment 88065
This is the dumbest goddam thing I have ever seen in my life. You're proving my point but you will never know why.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Shitty ethos = shitty human = eat sh!t and die
Kinda funny, I live in an area with a lot of rednecks. There's a community chat group where people discuss whateva. As you would expect the focus is on this virus and in one thread a guy was advocating ignoring warnings and stated " you have a better chance of winning the lottery than catching the coronavirus." I disagreed with him for a few rounds (like I do with FF) and then was inclined to check out his profile. SS Patches on the vest, Iron crosses etc. Full Nazi. I reported him. He was an actual Nazi! I could prove it! I didn't have to dig up old surfer magazine BB posts! I didn't have to look at his podcast history.! It was an actual Nazi presenting Nazi! U WUDDA JIZZD FF. I was your surrogate. Anyway telling someone you've never met to eat sh!t and die is a bad practice. Maybe we'd be friends. There's more to life than politics. Eat good food and live.

Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
What did you mean to say?
I didn't say that there are 12000 isolated incidents, I said that there are thousands cases out there if you give a sh!t to look.

Even if only a handful of racist attacks and incidents occurred (there are thousands) what do you think it's like living in a country where the president and his rubes are using racial slurs against your ethnicity?

There are 5 million Chinese people in the US, what do you think this sounds to them?

1585126155112.png