It comes from China

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

You should be proud of your President
"NOT RACIST" is what the doofus potus does best !! )

showing a shiny object to morons !! )

healthcare is NATIONAL security !! )

it IS the economy stupid !! )

Last edited:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I am not condoning this at all but I'd like to get Fecal's take on what's going on in Mexico.

I already explained it million times but dummies who can't make valid comparisons want more.

Some guy in Mexico making a coronavirus piñata is not the fucking same as the president of United States, a country entirely comprised of immigrants, with 5 milllion Chinese people, calling it a Chinese Virus and inciting thousands of Chinese Americans being harrased and racially discriminated against.

There are maybe 50k Chinese people living in whole of Mexico and most of them live in Mexicali.

There are 5 million Chinese living in America.

Do you enjoy being wrong all the time?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Is that why Mexico is barely a blip on the Corona radar?

585 cases, 8 deaths total in all of Mexico.

Or is it something else? Yes, we know it's as much USA travelers bringing it back home from China/Europe. But it's also USA Chinese travelers going back to China for New Year festivities and coming back from Wuhan unchecked early on.

Mexico is now trying to ban USA citizens from entering. Talk about bizarro world.o_O

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
I hope somebody nukes Joe Rogan while we at it. "Vile Chinese culture" LOL

View attachment 87957
Shooting a wild animal and ensuring it is dead then skinning it in the bush is vastly different to capturing live animals and transporting them to a market place where they can be consumed while still alive. I've said it before Asian Facebook feeds had videos constantly being uploaded that showed all manner of wild animals being eaten dead and alive. The Chinese people in one of the videos were shown hanging a live dog from its hind legs and cutting strips of meat off its body and eating it while it tried to bite the hands of the people doing it who were laughing all the time. The dogs blood was being caught in a bowl below it for consumption. My wife showed me a video last week of Chinese putting a live dog with its legs bound into a wok of boiling water while it was still alive. How they are still being able to post this sh!t is astounding.
Are you comprehending the difference?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Is that why Mexico is barely a blip on the Corona radar?

585 cases, 8 deaths total in all of Mexico.

Or is it something else? Yes, we know it's as much USA travelers bringing it back home from China/Europe. But it's also USA Chinese travelers going back to China for New Year festivities and coming back from Wuhan unchecked early on.

Mexico is now trying to ban USA citizens from entering. Talk about bizarro world.o_O

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You are an illiterate fucktard.

And I'm an idiot for engaging in a conversation with illiterate fucktards who can't see a difference between a piñata and a president of the United States.

Doesn't much matter that it came from China anymore. United States owns it now. We are the epicenter.