Corona not in *Idaho or Alabama

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You will still have to face the facts though,... no matter how hard you try to dodge them.

There is still part of your brain that remembers things, things you want to forget, things you do
not want to remember, but they are still there. No matter where you go, you carry your memories
with you, good and bad.

You can stow away all the "evidence" in your mind's footlocker, and hide it in the attic of your soul
but it will still be there, and from time to time the floorboards of your "attic" space will creak and
you will be reminded.....that, sooner or later one will have to deal with it.

"And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." John 1:5 KJV

....I am goingoutside now.....
Until you address your ethos issues, your peculiar appeals to reason and emotion will remain impotent.

Whenever you blame people for not heeding your words of wisdom, I suggest you reflect on this notion.

It's not that complicated but it seems like a major sticking point for you.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
So it sounds like the virus has a toehold in Hawaii now. Japanese tourists tested positive. Oahu. Waikiki. They'd been on Maui as well. I know someone who came back to CA a few days ago and they said everyone on the plane was wearing masks. They were handing them out to all the passengers.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
So it sounds like the virus has a toehold in Hawaii now. Japanese tourists tested positive. Oahu. Waikiki. They'd been on Maui as well. I know someone who came back to CA a few days ago and they said everyone on the plane was wearing masks. They were handing them out to all the passengers.
And trump is golfing.

As soon as the Mrs. gets here with supplies this afternoon I’m gonna mine the road.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
There were no masks handed out on my flight there last week.

I'm worried.

If the trade wind is blowing, and a Japanese surf tourist at Rockies is infected, sneezes, and I'm sitting at Gas Chambers, what is my chance of infection?

Plz help

Thanks you

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Also a Japanese surf tourist left behind a box of noodles with a note that says "for eating".

If I boil them are they safe to eat?

We prepared food in the same kitchen.:eek:o_O

Should I be quarantined upon my return to the mainland?

Thanks you x 2.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
There were no masks handed out on my flight there last week.

I'm worried.

If the trade wind is blowing, and a Japanese surf tourist at Rockies is infected, sneezes, and I'm sitting at Gas Chambers, what is my chance of infection?

Plz help

Thanks you

LOOK EVERYONE CACA WENT TO HAWAII

ALOHA

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
That was not a Japanese surf tourist.

That was a Japanese surf terrorist.

Get your affairs in order and change your name to Typhoid Mary. Or maybe Corona Casa.

(Somebody kill him and burn the body...)

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Coronavirus

The most probable places for spreading infection.

West coast of Africa. Congo.

Panama.
The best I can assume about Panama is you mean the Canal, but I don't think just anybody is jumping off ships for fun and you wonder what the infected - voyage - live or die - not infectious timeline is by the time a container ship gets there and some rando sends it over the side to get his Jack Sparrow on or get some bananas to prevent scurvy, or whatever the infection vector is for Panama.

Congo is about the last place to expect to get it. Once it's there, yeah, it may well spread readily.

But with still no cases in NEW YORK I don't see what the big deal about no reported cases in places that can't test for it is. Or are the most isolated places relative to Wuhan.

Or why there is an insistence that it should be there, and that there's a reason other than it's far away. Gold prospecting and extraction industries? Relative to China's integration with Hawaii and California and the very limited extent seen there?

Get a grip. Have they Jade Helm quarantined anything yet? Do you need to send Dustin Hoffman house to house in SWAT gear looking for a drawing of a striped monkey to decide where to nuke?

There being no cases in Africa or Latin America (except Egypt and Aztlanfornia) is the least surprising thing about this entire deal.