Plastic bags

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm saying none of those plastic grocery bags that run down the LA river into the ocean that we surf in are mine. Like anyone else I can always do better. There is no such thing as zero impact, but that doesn't mean I should just say fvck it and start throwing plastic bags in the ocean. You gotta pick and choose battles, and in this case reusable bags are a superior product with less waste which makes it a very easy choice. Trust me there are plenty of battles I dig my heels in and fight my GF on. You should feel the toilet paper she tried to get me to use. Made me want to start chopping down trees myself in spite.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm saying none of those plastic grocery bags that run down the LA river into the ocean that we surf in are mine. Like anyone else I can always do better. There is no such thing as zero impact, but that doesn't mean I should just say fvck it and start throwing plastic bags in the ocean. You gotta pick and choose battles, and in this case reusable bags are a superior product with less waste which makes it a very easy choice. Trust me there are plenty of battles I dig my heels in and fight my GF on. You should feel the toilet paper she tried to get me to use. Made me want to start chopping down trees myself in spite.

Teach your girlfriend well.

F3F6876E-4DC8-4705-80B4-03F3279C5C61.jpeg

My wife has a bunch of these. I don’t get involved. She’s asleep so I can say out loud that’s her deal, her job if you will.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
These fools are tying themselves in knots to justify stupidity. Literally crying over an inferior tool of the trade simply because they don't want libtards telling them what to do. It's the definition of fREEEEEEEEdumb.
Inferior?

Hardly

The old bags are easier to reuse, free, use less Gaia-destroying plastic than the "reusable" plastic bags, and don't create cluttery messes in cars and cabinets like the canvas ones do

The word you were looking for is "superior"

I'd say I'm probably using 3 or 4 times more plastic now than I did with the old bags between the amount of plastic used for the "reusables" and the dog bags I know have to buy for myself

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You forgot to log in as surfdog. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. I'm simply making the point that reusable bags are better all around. iFall and Caca are the ones having a tantrum over them.
And you're wrong. They are worse all around. There is not one conceivable way that the new ones are better. See my post above

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I fill my reusable mug every morning at 5am with cheap diarrhea coffee from the gas station.

I’m a regular old joe Renaissance man.
Reusable coffee mugs are actually better than paper cups though. That's inarguable.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Inferior?

Hardly

The old bags are easier to reuse, free, use less Gaia-destroying plastic than the "reusable" plastic bags, and don't create cluttery messes in cars and cabinets like the canvas ones do

The word you were looking for is "superior"

I'd say I'm probably using 3 or 4 times more plastic now than I did with the old bags between the amount of plastic used for the "reusables" and the dog bags I know have to buy for myself
LMAO

so what about the old bags creates less of a clutter?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
There is not a single thing better about the new bags
You have to admit that almost any reusable bag is far stronger than your run of the mill grocery bag. Canvas is even stronger, I’ve never had one fail.

Literally the only advantage of plastic is when being used for stuff you want to throw away like dog sh!t.