Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
It's not obvious that they're nuts?

What kind of world do you live in?
If it's so obvious why are you making a point of maliciously disparaging them every day?

Do you screech at schizos on the street and call them crazy?

I know you do it to the autistic girls.

I'm just wondering why.

Normal people don't do that.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Reactions: FecalFace

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
This is about controlling labor cost at union contract negotiation time by disempowing the teacher.

Isn't that a good thing for the right wing pro-business team?

Aren't you an anti-public school teacher guy?
Attribute substitution error caused by availability heuristic.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Attribute substitution error caused by availability heuristic.
Maybe.

Most likely multi-variate.

But the admins (and the corps) are certainly using the SJW ideology to their own ends, like the far right is using trump.

You have to ask yourself, who gives the SJWs their power?

Then you have to ask why?

It's about controlling the money.

In both cases, the admins and the corps and the far right politicians are playing with fire.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Maybe.

Yes.
But the admins (and the corps) are certainly using the SJW ideology to their own ends, like the far right is using trump.

People who hate free speech that want to control the discourse. And moderate lefties who are afraid to speak up in attempt to reign in the loonies for fear of getting ilked as a Trump loving racist.

Then those same moderates also get ilked as libcucks by the Right. It’s getting tougher to be a reasonable moderate on either side of the fence in this current climate, and both sides share the blame.

In both cases, the admins and the corps and the far right politicians are playing with fire.
I can see from your point of view how admins would take advantage of this type of situation, and even enable it, but I don’t see them creating it and/or being a primary driver. Lots of admins have lost their job to this sort of lunacy as well.

Like I said, this is a failure of the reasonable folks to reign in the extremes. We’ve seen this on the Right for decades and have grown to expect it. Which is why Bush Jr, Trump, Pence etc pander to the Evangelical wackjobs. And just like Maher said, we’ve grown to expect that from the Right.

Except now the Left is doing it too. The extremes on the left have mostly been kept at bay until mid way through the last decade, when they started letting the loonies write the rules for the rest of us. That is a failure of the Left to check its own, and now the moderates get ilked based on the actions of the loonies.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yes.

People who hate free speech that want to control the discourse. And moderate lefties who are afraid to speak up in attempt to reign in the loonies for fear of getting ilked as a Trump loving racist.

Then those same moderates also get ilked as libcucks by the Right. It’s getting tougher to be a reasonable moderate on either side of the fence in this current climate, and both sides share the blame.

I can see from your point of view how admins would take advantage of this type of situation, and even enable it, but I don’t see them creating it and/or being a primary driver. Lots of admins have lost their job to this sort of lunacy as well.

Like I said, this is a failure of the reasonable folks to reign in the extremes. We’ve seen this on the Right for decades and have grown to expect it. Which is why Bush Jr, Trump, Pence etc pander to the Evangelical wackjobs. And just like Maher said, we’ve grown to expect that from the Right.

Except now the Left is doing it too. The extremes on the left have mostly been kept at bay until mid way through the last decade, when they started letting the loonies write the rules for the rest of us. That is a failure of the Left to check its own, and now the moderates get ilked based on the actions of the loonies.
I agree that the excesses of the left are worrisome.

Both the left and the right have legitimate gripes. Over and under reaction are both viable threats.

I work at a place where the far left has infiltrated. So I see it.

But as I said, the admins enable them for their own ends.

I trip out on people who say, You got to stick up to them!

My contract can not be renewed at any time for any reason.

I just keep my head down and work.

But it was like that when I was working in the real world. The corps want you to STFU and toe the line. The SJW stuff is just a new way to do it. Yes, it can back fire on them. We see it. Like you said. But that is just them being incompetent. The brutishness of the admins toward faculty is really noticeable in the last 15 years.

Again, my point is there is an underlining driving for giving these people a voice. Put the squeeze on the workers. If that was a part of the picture it wouldn't; be happening.

People look at the SJW nonsense in isolation and don't see the big picture.

I'm retiring in 4 years, if I make it.:poop:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
On a side note, the powers that be don't know what to do so they are trying this.

And maybe it's my bias but I think the far right is in the position to create more havoc.

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Maybe.

SJWs get their power from many places, including those who hate them.

However they gain the most power from fellow lefties who are attempting to create a world that is so gentle and accepting that they abandon common sense when doing so

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

However they gain the most power from fellow lefties who are attempting to create a world that is so gentle and accepting that they abandon common sense when doing so
No.

Follow the money.

Always.

I'm at ground Zero.

I see it everyday.

You are going by what you read online.

Also, the extreme right is equally wachadoodle.

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube

Gentle and accepting?....It's the exact opposite of that.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
On a side note, the powers that be don't know what to do so they are trying this.

And maybe it's my bias but I think the far right is in the position to create more havoc.
IMO social media is the primary driver. You can easily surround yourself with likeminded people while easily filtering out opposition. In that environment, there are no checks and balances, and the extremes keep moving the goalposts. Plus you don’t have to deal with the unpleasantness of an opposing viewpoint. It’s the perfect storm for political conflict.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
IMO social media is the primary driver. You can easily surround yourself with likeminded people while easily filtering out opposition. In that environment, there are no checks and balances, and the extremes keep moving the goalposts. Plus you don’t have to deal with the unpleasantness of an opposing viewpoint. It’s the perfect storm for political conflict.
Tune out. It couldn’t be any easier.

Reactions: grapedrink

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
This is from my bubble, this is how Trump won.

Morons sharing lies.

B6FD0649-F366-462A-A0A5-4AA639DE8DF1.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: afoaf