Beto Calls for Confiscation

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Just because they depend on these programs, it doesn't mean government subsidies were a motivating factor in them having children.

You have zero evidence for your claims, idiot.

It figures that you and GDaddy, two biggest emotional retards, who also hate women, think that people think of the government subsidies when they have sex and have babies.
Oh I see. Now that I proved your claim to be false you've decided to move the bar, and claim that because I haven't already answered your replacement claim that I'm an idiot. That's some character you have, degenerate.

The answer to your new claim is common sense. If you pay for fathers to abandon their children they will abandon their children. The proof is the massive swaths of fatherless families, section 8 housing and generational crime in our inner cities.

Duh.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Just because they depend on these programs, it doesn't mean government subsidies were a motivating factor in them having children.

It figures that you and GDaddy, two biggest emotional retards, who also hate women, think that people think of the government subsidies when they have sex and have babies.
You're such a retard. You really are the product of your Soviet-bloc education.

My wife and I have not only been together for 28 years but we work together, too. That's something most couples are incapable of doing. You sure as sht couldn't do it. I strongly doubt you're capable of maintaining a long term relationship with any woman.

I just went on a hike yesterday with my middle son - his invite - and we did a breakfast burrito after that. We talked about almost nothing but family, his daughter (my granddaughter) being front and center in that discussion. She just started at El Camino High, and we pick her up after school every day. One reason I married my wife is because of her familial ties - she's on it every day. Literally. She's the glue who holds my little tribe together and I honor and value her for what she does and who she is. I do the cooking at home, though, because I'm into it.

My kids are all in long term stable relationships - I think the shortest one is my youngest son. His wife just had a baby 6 months ago - and they've already been together for 5 years. That kid is at my house 3 days a week, and spends the other 2 days at his other grandparent's house. I guarantee that by the time he hits kindergarden he'll be working a reading level because that's how I raised my own kids. I never depended on "good schools" to surplant my role as a parent.

I would be mortified if anyone from my little tribe had to go on the dole. I raised them to TCOB no matter what. I will TCOB no matter what. Nobody from my tribe goes on food stamps, not while I'm alive.

You will die alone, just the same as all the other middle aged adolescents. I will not, nor will anyone else who puts their family ahead of their other interests. Choices.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I'm not suggesting that there is a fix. We've moved away from the social structures that bound us together like family and church and have promoted the freedom to live the eternal adolescence of me-first as being the highest expression of individuality.

Just as an example, FF has admitted in the past that the reason he didn't follow his kid to raise him and stayed here in the U.S. where he has no familial ties is because surfing and his career and lifestyle were more important to him. That's great for FF because now he gets to surf and work with the hip degenerates in the entertainment business -which he values - but it's not great for a cohesive society.

Now when his own kid has their family FF is in no position to help raise them, and in turn when he gets old he has nobody here in the US who will take care of him. So he actually needs Big Government to be his backstop - and if possible to get bigger - because he doesn't have anyone else.

Me-first, fck-the-family is not a bug in big government politics, it's a feature.

As for the rural areas, they would have depopulated further if not for government assistance programs. This was how the urban areas were built in the first place, by desperate people who moved (and took their families) to where the employment was lest they starve.
wow...doubles down. so gross.

Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You're such a retard. You really are the product of your Soviet-bloc education.
Yugoslavia was never in the Soviet -bloc dummy.

You have very childish and ignorant view of the world outside your little backyard.

One reason I married my wife is because of her familial ties - she's on it every day. Literally. She's the glue who holds my little tribe together and I honor and value her for what she does and who she is. I do the cooking at home, though, because I'm into it.

My kids are all in long term stable relationships - I think the shortest one is my youngest son. His wife just had a baby 6 months ago - and they've already been together for 5 years. That kid is at my house 3 days a week, and spends the other 2 days at his other grandparent's house. I guarantee that by the time he hits kindergarden he'll be working a reading level because that's how I raised my own kids. I never depended on "good schools" to surplant my role as a parent.

I would be mortified if anyone from my little tribe had to go on the dole. I raised them to TCOB no matter what. I will TCOB no matter what. Nobody from my tribe goes on food stamps, not while I'm alive.

You will die alone, just the same as all the other middle aged adolescents. I will not, nor will anyone else who puts their family ahead of their other interests. Choices.
The exact dull, miserable existence I was imagining.

You married your wife because of her familial ties? Whoa.

No wonder you think people have babies to get government subsidies.

Reading level at kindergarten? That's amazing, that must be grandaddy's super mega high IQ that he always brags about.

I know that you don't depend on evil liberal schools, that's why you think you have high IQ.

I'm happily married, 10 years now.

I'm sorry about your miserable life.

Last edited:

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR

Not necessarily a "motivating" factor, but DEFINITELY an enabling factor. That's obvious and Dems blatantly perpetuate it.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Oh I see. Now that I proved your claim to be false you've decided to move the bar, and claim that because I haven't already answered your replacement claim that I'm an idiot. That's some character you have, degenerate.

The answer to your new claim is common sense. If you pay for fathers to abandon their children they will abandon their children. The proof is the massive swaths of fatherless families, section 8 housing and generational crime in our inner cities.

Duh.
Nobody is moving the bar dummy.

You claimed that "leftist" policies destroyed traditional family yet the only thing you could prove is that some families depend on government subsidies, not that they've have children BECAUSE they wanted to get government subsidies.

Idiot.

"Common sense" is not evidence, especially your common sense.

All the erBB misogynistic POS came out of the closet for this one.

Just need Caca to chime in.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Not necessarily a "motivating" factor, but DEFINITELY an enabling factor. That's obvious and Dems blatantly perpetuate it.
Helping children instead of punishing them for mistakes their parents made, is not something anybody should be ashamed of.

Maybe stop trying to make abortion illegal and there will be less single mothers with children you want to punish and fail in life.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Helping children instead of punishing them for mistakes their parents made, is not something anybody should be ashamed of.

Maybe stop trying to make abortion illegal and there will be less single mothers with children you want to punish and fail in life.
Abortion is very legal and used as birth control constantly (even free if poor), to this day. Can't use that excuse one bit.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
The question was how the gov't has undermined the primacy of the family. Swapping out dependence on the family for dependence on the State is a significant element to that. There's nothing hateful about that observation. People are imperfect and it may be impossible to stay together for the kids, but that doesn't morally justify looking at SNAP as critical component of a permanent parenting plan.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Nobody is moving the bar dummy.

You claimed that "leftist" policies destroyed traditional family yet the only thing you could prove is that some families depend on government subsidies, not that they've have children BECAUSE they wanted to get government subsidies.

Idiot.

"Common sense" is not evidence, especially your common sense.

All the erBB misogynistic POS came out of the closet for this one.

Just need Caca to chime in.
AFDC "families" are NOT families. They are broken families which lack male roll models and a fatherly nurturing. Typically recipient single mothers kick the sons out in their mid teens See Trayvon Martin. It's one less mouth to feed on the AFDC, Section 8 and disability benefits. When daughters hit 18 mom loses them as excuses for benefit payments. By then daughters are dropping new illegitimate larvae, staying put, and adding their own AFDC to the"family" income.

"Family"? ........BULLSHIT.

Reactions: Ifallalot

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
it's wild watching the radicalization happen in real time

much of the *reasoning* i see here is ultimately rooted in hatred and
othering and less so a true pursuit of understanding all facets of an
issue.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
AFDC "families" are NOT families. They are broken families which lack male roll models and a fatherly nurturing. Typically recipient single mothers kick the sons out in their mid teens See Trayvon Martin. It's one less mouth to feed on the AFDC, Section 8 and disability benefits. When daughters hit 18 mom loses them as excuses for benefit payments. By then daughters are dropping new illegitimate larvae, staying put, and adding their own AFDC to the"family" income.

"Family"? ........BULLSHIT.
I knew it would be either gay's fault or black people's fault.

What did Trayvon Martin do?

This piece of sh!t sorry excuse for a human being was brought up in the "traditional family", what his excuse?

1568657463217.png

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I knew it would be either gay's fault or black people's fault.

What did Trayvon Martin do?

This piece of sh!t sorry excuse for a human being was brought up in the "traditional family", what his excuse?

View attachment 80879
I see. So it's MY fault that inner city blacks, the ones with the high gun violence rates, are so heavily represented on our AFDC welfare rolls.

No excuse is needed for killing someone who is attempting to murder you. And that's what 12 jurors unanimously determined Zimmmerman did. OFFICIALLY It is you and Trayvon who are/were in the wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FecalFace