Your current two board quiver

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I was just thinking I need to get one back in the quiver when you posted this and then this afternoon my friend, who owns a shop, texts me that Burger dropped off a batch of them made this past weekend and do I want him to hold my dims? Sheeeeeet.

A friend has been keeping an eye out for a 5'8" in whatever their epoxy tech build is

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
I was just thinking I need to get one back in the quiver when you posted this and then this afternoon my friend, who owns a shop, texts me that Burger dropped off a batch of them made this past weekend and do I want him to hold my dims? Shweeeeeet!
Added a "w" and exclamation point for you.

You're very welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: racer1

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Crap, my buddy said a Japanese tourist came in and bought the whole lot, all dims. Probably gonna flip them in Japan. My buddy gonna text burger for another order tho and see if they have anything in progress.

• Wow
Reactions: sh3

Leonardo

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 10, 2020
Current 2 board quiver in my car for the daily use and abuse (I am 6ft about 170ish right now):

Inferno 72. 5'11" 19.25 2.5. 28.9L. Amazing small and medium waves board. 5fin option which I love. Two different boards: thruster with JJF Techflex medium, and quad with old trusty Rasta Quads.

Ghost 6'0 19 2.5 28.6L. Best board I could imagine for good and great waves up to the point where I will ride my next step 6'6" or the Padillac 7'0 (or the 8'6"). It's a fucken knife that will deliver if the wave gives me good speed. I wish it had quad plugs, as I loved my old ghost as a quad too. But it doesn't and it still rules as a thruster with the JJF Techflex M.

I have a 5'11 red tiger that I am getting used to, might substitute the i72 for a while. Didn't fall in love with it yet.
IMG_1225.jpegIMG_1373.jpeg

Reactions: Goofy_Footed

flyinraptr

Michael Peterson status
Dec 18, 2008
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
With the South Pacific starting to kick into gear ..... my plan for this season is to go with only 2 boards...

6'4" Lost/MR Cali Twin
6'6" Pyzel Ghost

There's some overlap with the top end range of the Cali Twin and bottom range of the Ghost .... thinking if it looks like there will be a lot of current or water moving .... will go with the Ghost .... otherwise going to stick with the Cali Twin until it gets too big for it.

Reactions: lofatkilla

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
not to derail the thread, but that CB AO in dart arts, I know you has a PU one, how's this one ride in comparison?
Had a pu/pe in the exact same dims as the current DA I have. PU had glass-on fins. DA has futures. Using same fins though, True Ames TA Twins.

The DA is a pu blank.

DA is way lighter so surfs accordingly. Little more whippy. Less attached which I think is due to having futures vs glass-on fins. The DA *feels* faster.

The pu/pe board had a gloss coat. The DA finish almost has a slight texture to it. That *might* have an effect on it. It may be contributing to the DA’s looser, faster feeling.

Last edited: