Your choice for a one board quiver?

wwhisperer

Nep status
Mar 8, 2012

XFC maybe...

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/81256310" width="500" height="207" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
voodoobrew said:
Greg Griffin, cat got your tongue.? I try my best to overlook your Napoleon syndrome and only post content relative to the subject at hand. I know that you don't remember me or recognize my handle on this erbb, but I remember you vividly from my days at Gotcha,T&C and CHP. I don't know what your problem is with every post I make on this bulletin board, that you feel that you have to interject some off the wall bullshit comment that has absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand. Get over yourself, I realize you have your disciples that think your flat bottom designs are the t!ts. Been there and done that and have moved on, I myself am open to NEW things and if we all bought into your way of thinking, I need to leave tomorrow morning prior to 4 am by horse and buggy to get groceries! Just because you think your flat bottom 80's sh!t is the only way to go or you are so important that your CRAP take priority over all of us lowly surfers, get a life! I don't give a sh!t what you drive, what you ate for dinner, or where you are headed too! Maybe some of these chuggers on this erBB don't have the balls to call you on your sh!t, because they have never worked one on one with a shaper before! If your shapes, bottom contours, and fin placement are so ahead of their time, why net let those things do your talking?
Could be the longest "Don't you know who I am" post ever.

Nov 27, 2012
Tomo Vanguard. Fun-ish in knee to waist hi excels in chest to head high and works great up to double overhead

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
voodoobrew said:
Greg Griffin, cat got your tongue.? I try my best to overlook your Napoleon syndrome and only post content relative to the subject at hand. I know that you don't remember me or recognize my handle on this erbb, but I remember you vividly from my days at Gotcha,T&C and CHP. I don't know what your problem is with every post I make on this bulletin board, that you feel that you have to interject some off the wall bullshit comment that has absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand. Get over yourself, I realize you have your disciples that think your flat bottom designs are the t!ts. Been there and done that and have moved on, I myself am open to NEW things and if we all bought into your way of thinking, I need to leave tomorrow morning prior to 4 am by horse and buggy to get groceries! Just because you think your flat bottom 80's sh!t is the only way to go or you are so important that your CRAP take priority over all of us lowly surfers, get a life! I don't give a sh!t what you drive, what you ate for dinner, or where you are headed too! Maybe some of these chuggers on this erBB don't have the balls to call you on your sh!t, because they have never worked one on one with a shaper before! If your shapes, bottom contours, and fin placement are so ahead of their time, why net let those things do your talking?
You forgot bike pics and vids..